Killzone 3 Game Night & Boosting Night - 18th April

THE-123-GAMER

http://i.imgur.com/nEthnuE.png

The next game up for April is Killzone 3, this night will be like the Bioshock 2 one, with a boosting night included. So if you're looking to get some of those online trophies out of the way, now is the time to sign up.

The details you want to know:

The details that you have to know:

• To participate, you need to have joined the site on (or before) April 11th, 2015 AND have over 100 posts. This is restricted to PST.org members ONLY.
  • As ever, given this is a PST event, infractions can be earned depending on your behaviour. All-in-good-fun trash talking is ok, but if someone is constantly bashing other players, there will be consequences.
  • Headsets are encouraged. We'd love that you use them, but again, no bashing other players.
  • No glitching. No lagging. Play straight or don't play at all.
  • If you sign up, but can't make it, please let us know as soon as possible. Failure to do so will likely result in a strike (see point below).
  • We have a three strikes policy for people who do not show up to events. Members will be notified by PM each time they receive a strike, and following a third, they will not be eligible to participate in future events.
  • If you intend to sign up and only play for a negligible amount of time in an effort to get a cheap site award, don’t - you will not be given credit. These events are for fun and to interact with the staff and other members from the forum. The site awards are just a bonus and a thank you for showing up. You must play for at least one hour to receive credit for site awards.
  • Please post your PSN ID as well as your user name when you sign up. It'll make the identification process much easier for everyone. An example sign-up can be seen at the bottom of this post.
  • We're not going to limit the number of people who can sign up. Anyone that wants to play, and meets the requirements, can sign up.
  • Be sure to download all relevant game patches before the start time of the event. It’s feasible patches may have been released since you last played the game, and depending on their size, they may take a while to download.

Time Zone Details

If you are unsure of your time zone, then please check one of these websites to make sure you know what time the event begins:

Time Zone Converter - Time & Time Zone Conversion

The World Clock – Time Zones

Example Sign Up

PSN: THE-123-GAMER

Game Night

DLC: Yes

Mic: Yes

PSN: THE-123-GAMER

Boosting: Yes

DLC: All

Edited by THE-123-GAMER

Game Night Sign Ups

1. mjc0961 - Mic & All DLC
  2. JoshT (disturbed-nz) - Mic & All DLC
  3. Sundersnake - Mic & All DLC
  4. kyorml007 - Mic & All DLC
  5. mattigummi (mattigummi45) - All DLC

Game Night Reserves

1. AshtimusPrime (Asher1985) - Mic & All DLC
  2. chrisheadshot - Mic & All DLC

Boosting Sign Ups

1. Terminator (HuntingFever) - Mic & All DLC
  2. the_game_nerd - Mic & All DLC
  3. SilentBun - All DLC
  4. LionSquid (Lion_Squid) - Mic & All DLC
  5. Zetberg - All DLC (Helping)
  6. Smashguy (Hasan316) - All DLC

Boosting Reserves

1. SylarTheNinja - All DLC

Edited by THE-123-GAMER

Group one

Boosting Group

3. SilentBun - All DLC
  4. LionSquid (Lion_Squid) - Mic & All DLC
  5. Zetberg - All DLC (Helping)
  6. Smashguy (Hasan316) - All DLC

Edited by THE-123-GAMER

Hey i know these questions have been asked a thousand times, but the answers i'm reading are still a bit confusing so i will ask again.

If you buy the KZ3 multiplayer does that come with all the DLC, cos going by the trophy list it seems as though it does.

I already have KZ3 standard with no DLC and most of the multiplayer trophies already done, if i was to now purchase KZ3 multiplayer will i have to achieve those trophies again?

And lastly, what KZ3 will we be boosting??

Sorry, i just ask this cos if the KZ3 multiplayer set comes with the DLC, then somebody playing KZ3 standard without the additional DLC will be useless......

I'm so confused just trying to explain what im asking :confused:

Either way i want to sign up for something.

If you buy the KZ3 multiplayer does that come with all the DLC, cos going by the trophy list it seems as though it does.

Yes, Killzone 3 Multiplayer comes with all the DLC.

I already have KZ3 standard with no DLC and most of the multiplayer trophies already done, if i was to now purchase KZ3 multiplayer will i have to achieve those trophies again?

Yes, you would have to complete them again, I don't think any of the trophies stack. Your rank and kill statistics are the same across both versions of the game though, so if you'd already reached the required kills/xp in the disc version, then those trophies would pop in KZ3 Multiplayer.

And lastly, what KZ3 will we be boosting??

Both, they're essentially the same game. People playing KZ3 Multiplayer can play with those who have Killzone 3 on disc :).

Can I be put on reserves please?

PSN: chrisheadshot

If I can make it, I'd be ok with helping out with the boosting night as well.

Yes, Killzone 3 Multiplayer comes with all the DLC.

Yes, you would have to complete them again, I don't think any of the trophies stack. Your rank and kill statistics are the same across both versions of the game though, so if you'd already reached the required kills/xp in the disc version, then those trophies would pop in KZ3 Multiplayer.

Both, they're essentially the same game. People playing KZ3 Multiplayer can play with those who have Killzone 3 on disc :).

Awsome, thanks mate for clearing that up.

I would like to sign up for the boosting night please.

PSN: the_game_nerd

BOOSTING: Yes

MIC: No

Cheers. :D

PSN: SilentBun

Boosting

MIC: NO ( I have one but I'm not comfortable using it :()

EDIT: So it turns out I don't have any of the DLC trophies yet so any we can get tonight will be fine, I 'm looking to get my last couple of core game multiplayer trophies too which are:

Team Player

Grand Slam

Pilot's Wings

Iron man

Turf War

Edited by SilentBun

Aw I wish I wasn't working on Saturday! I would like to play in the boosting group but I won't be able to play until like 7 hours after it starts. Will anyone still be playing at that time?

Well I could probably stay up to help you out, could we do much if it just ends up being just the two of us though?

What?!?! is going to be a game night the same day of The Last of Us! I much prefer this game than that one!!! Is there any way I can drop out of the other one?? I mean, having know there would be this game night before, I would sign to this one.

You can either sign up to both and take part in both or stick with which ever one you really want to play.

You can either sign up to both and take part in both or stick with which ever one you really want to play.

Thanks for the quick answer. I think I will drop out of the other one so my group knows so adjustments can be made, because I can't play both games at the same time (don't own a ps4).

PSN ID: kyorml007

Game Night

Mic: yes.

Oh yes. I haven't played KZ3 for a long time and it's been a while since I've played in a PST game night. And with KZ3 being one of my favorite FPS and my most played MP game, I'm definitely not going miss this one. I'll need to download the DLCs again and install the game data and everything but I'll be there!

PSN: mattigummi45

Game Night

Looks like we won't be many :/

Group one

Boosting Group

3. SilentBun - All DLC

Groups are up.

Maybe one day there will be a game night for a game I've spent more than 20 minutes playing.

Out of curiosity, does participating in the boosting session count towards the Community Gaming Event awards?

Either way, if it's not too late:

PSN: Lion_Squid

Maybe one day there will be a game night for a game I've spent more than 20 minutes playing.

Out of curiosity, does participating in the boosting session count towards the Community Gaming Event awards?

Either way, if it's not too late:

PSN: Lion_Squid

Boosting nights have never counted for a credit.