Required DLC: None

Required Peripherals: None

Estimated Time To Complete: 3 hours

Each group will be working on the following trophies:

Predator Paragon (B)

Know Thy Enemy (B)

Clutch (B)

I Like Those Odds (B)

If you and others in your group would like to stick around and earn XP to contribute towards other online trophies feel free to do so but only after everyone in the group has earnt the above 4 trophies.

It is advised that you earn the trophies in this order, however this will be at the discretion of the host:

Step 1: Predator Paragon & Know Thy Enemy

Step 2: Clutch

Step 3: I Like Those Odds

Please refer to the trophy guide for the best methods on how to boost.

Now, for the details that you have to know.

• The amount of players needed to boost the above trophies is 7, with a maximum lobby size of 8. Sign ups will be on a first come, first served basis. Once the first group is full, all sign ups thereafter will be placed on a reserve list, and additional groups will be made as and when enough sign ups are received.
  • If you sign up, but can't make it, let us know immediately as space is limited and it will give someone else the chance to join. If you sign up and do not show up without letting a ED in charge know or posting it here, you may face a temporary or permanent ban from future boosting events.
  • Even if you have the trophies for this game, you are still welcome to sign up and help out, but the members without the trophies will have priority.
  • Please post your PSN ID as well as your user name when you sign up. It'll make identification much easier.
  • The same restrictions apply. To participate, you need to have joined the site on (or before) the 9th July 2014 AND have over 50 posts Note: If you do not meet these requirements, you can still sign up, but you will be placed on the reserves list and added to the main list if there are open slots available during the event). This is restricted to PlayStationTrophies members ONLY.
  • Because this is a PST event, the same rules apply. You can earn yourself an infraction depending on your behavior. This includes deliberately disrupting the boosting process, which may also result in your being banned from future boosting events.
  • You MUST have the game in hand before signing up, and please make sure all patches and updates are downloaded and installed in advance of the boosting night.
  • You MUST be free and able to play for at least the estimated playtime given in the game information section. Quitting early before the event is done can result in a temporary or permanent ban from future boosting events. If we finish boosting early, members will be given the option to leave or continue playing, whether it be for other trophies not in the boosting list or for fun with the rest of the group for the remaining time (or longer if desired and possible).
  • Headsets are encouraged, but not required. We'd love that you use them, but again, no bashing other players.
  • Make sure to familiarize yourself with trophies that are to be obtained during this event by reading the Trophy Guide before the event. These are going to be the methods we use to boost 9 out of 10 times, so it will help things go faster this way.

Thanks everyone, and we'll see you all there.

Edited by Moosh

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Combatting
  2. Phongi (Phongi37)
  3. SoaringEagle23 (Eagle-129)
  4. olsen77
  5. ggamer15
  6. ShinobiHotsuma (ShinobiHayato)
  7. Hisuiryu (Hisuiryu666)
  8. Kyden139
  9. DawningWolf55
  10. Kurolegacy (Kurolegacy7)
  11. Evermeet
  12. desertpandas
  13. doomgun (deldoomgun)
  14. cbchaos67
  15. Metdevil (metdevil678)
  16. Jerry Appleby (Jerry_Appleby)
  17. beanietheman
  18. ReverendSID

Reserves:

1. QLindsay (Quickie_Lindsay)
  2. JMeeks (JMeeks1875)
  3. mullinavat
  4. Skinny J (stubbsmeister)
  5. ggamer15 (2nd PS3)

Edited by Moosh

The groups may be subject to change if more people become available. The first reserves will have first priority for a spot (in the order they are listed) if anyone drops out or more people sign up between now and the game night.

Group Batman:

• Combatting
  • Phongi (Phongi37)
  • SoaringEagle23 (Eagle-129)
  • ggamer15
  • ShinobiHotsuma (ShinobiHayato)
  • Hisuiryu (Hisuiryu666)
  • Kyden139
  • ReverendSID

Group Joker:

• cbchaos67
  • DawningWolf55
  • Evermeet
  • desertpandas
  • doomgun (deldoomgun)
  • Metdevil (metdevil678)
  • Jerry Appleby (Jerry_Appleby)
  • beanietheman

First Reserves:

• trophiehunter (Vapion)
  • JMeeks (JMeeks1875)
  • Skinny J (stubbsmeister)

Edited by Moosh

Knew I should have bought that when it went on sale the other day! I didn't realize it had mp trophies though (or that there would be an organized boost for them :))

It's still on sale.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/superhero-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_SUPERHEROSALE

Downloading the game right now, sign me up. I'll need to do all the misc online stuff, then I'm willing to boost exp with anyone if they want to after.

PSN/PST: ggamer15

Mic: Yes

Timezone: GMT -6

If we're short a person I should be able to download the game on both my PS3s, then that'd be one less person who'd need the trophies if necessary.

I'd like to sign up for the reserves list if possible. I wouldn't be able to start playing until about an hour and a half (give or take 15 minutes) after the start time.

PST: QLindsay

PSN: Quickie_Lindsay

Time Zone: East coast of the US. (I don't know what that is in the GMT conversion.)

Haven't earned any trophies yet.

Edited by I Bleed Green

Well the Arkham games are on my to-do list, guess it'd be good to get this out of the way before I get around to them. Will screw around on it a bit this weekend so I'm not a complete disaster when it comes to the boosting. :o

And if anyone wants to boost XP after I'm game for it.

PST: Hisuiryu

PSN: Hisuiryu666

Timezone: GMT -/+0