• Guardians of Middle-Earth
    • MUD: FIM Motocross World Championship
    • High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
    • Midnight Club: Los Angeles
    • SBK Generations
    • Section 8
    • Section 8: Prejudice
    • Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

Because it's come up quicker than expected, and has been slipping through our fingers, we wanted to gauge interest in having a site organized boosting night for games with trophies that will soon become unattainable due to the Gamespy closures. This poll will need to have a quick turn around to make sure we can get a night setup in time for people to have a chance to actually sign up. So this is a quickie poll.

All of these games on poll have trophies that can be earned relatively quickly, and as such make them perfect for a boosting night. If the interest simply isn't there, well then, that's that.

Boosting Breakdown from Terminator:

Unreal Tournament 3:-

- Play all game modes in MP

- Win an MP match on every map

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood:-

I've looked through the Guide and some of the trophies sound relatively easy to boost but you need 4 players to start a game.

Guardians of Middle-Earth:-

Nearly all of these trophies could be obtained in a weekend from what I've read in the Guide.

MUD: FIM Motocross World Championship:-

- Ride hard or ride home!

- Points to count

- A man, a nation

- I love my Connection!

- Multiplayer Maniac

- Be the Host!

Midnight Club: Los Angeles:-

- T-Mobile myFaves

All the other trophies would take far too long or are too buggy.

SBK Generations:-

- Challenge to All Comers

- Social Poleman

- Online Champ

High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition:-

From the sounds of it this game may have a couple of trophies that can be boosted but I don't know enough to fully comment.

Section 8 1+2:-

There are a few trophies from the sound of it that may be easy to boost in both games but I don't know enough about either game to say for sure.

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.:-

I've looked through the Guide and it sounds like there's 12 possible trophies that could be done in an evening:

- Evasion ace

- Risky stuff

- Point blank shot

- Sitting ducks

- Predator

- Counter support ace - This may be too time consuming for a boosting night.

- Unimpressed

- Medic

- Ambush!

- Not safe enough

- Wing leader - This may be too time consuming for a boosting night.

- Wing ace pilot - This may be too time consuming for a boosting night.

Edited by AlphaCookie

This topic is a great Idea...I have gone thru most of these games in the last few weeks.

I must say that COJ is probably the quickest one to go thru the MP you need 4 people to start a game but things go quickly if you follow the video for Goldrush and push that bounty limit real high things go quick. I ended up doing the Bounty Building alot at 1st and then found a great group of guys who allowed me to take a break from the bounty building and got thru things fairly quick.

UNREAL Tournament is just a fun game

HAWX I am doing now and you will need to unlock certain weapons before you can get some of the online trophies but if you are going for quick trophies you should be able to get alot.

MUD is a good one cause if you get 12 people you will cut the grind down so much by winning a race. Took me 40 hours and that was doing races with two or 3 people. Plus you can lock lobby with password which is good for boosting night

Midnight Club T- Mobile has that damn Friend List problem if you have over 50 friends Not sure people want to deal with that.

Section 8 games are good as well but not sure if more people boosting make things easier or harder.

Voted High Stakes on Vegas Strip Poker, only one I own out of those.

"Only" need a straight flush and a royal flush, but I'm more than willing to help out guys who needs the others. Got the DLC.

And most of the DLC trophies are boostable, Terminator. :) (Apart from luck based ones, obviously.)

Edited by Oo Ion oO

I already have the UT3 platinum, but if there was a game night for the game I'd be the first one to sign up, especially with this being the last possible time to play it with actual people.

I would be more than happy to spend a few hours just helping others get the trophies they need in that game.

Midnight Club T- Mobile has that damn Friend List problem if you have over 50 friends Not sure people want to deal with that.

Is it one of those trophies that won't work if you have over that number of friends? Because if so fuck it I'm not even going to bother doing any of the online then. :p

Wouldn't mind a GTA: IV one since I'm working on the online ones now tbh (also why isn't that one on the poll? Multiplayer isn't going down, but the leaderboards are so some trophies might be affected). Midnight club: La I've finished. Also wouldn't mind High stakes poker. That damn Royal flush :|.

Edited by Combatting

Is it one of those trophies that won't work if you have over that number of friends? Because if so fuck it I'm not even going to bother doing any of the online then. :p

The In Game Friends List only registers 50 Friends. So what you need to do is if you have over 50 friends you need to keep deleting friends till the 6 players show up on your 50 In GAME List. You might get lucky and alot of friends are listed in the 50 but you might strike out and have to delete a ton of friends. For a 1 night boosting night idea this might not work since you will most likely add people to your list which will cause you to delete close to 50 friends or more provided you have reached the 100 limit on PS3

The In Game Friends List only registers 50 Friends. So what you need to do is if you have over 50 friends you need to keep deleting friends till the 6 players show up on your 50 In GAME List. You might get lucky and alot of friends are listed in the 50 but you might strike out and have to delete a ton of friends. For a 1 night boosting night idea this might not work since you will most likely add people to your list which will cause you to delete close to 50 friends or more provided you have reached the 100 limit on PS3

For Midnight Club's T-Moblie trophy you don't need to delete people. At least not many. I have over one hundred something friends and I was having a problem getting my boosting partners to show in game. You can fix it by signing in n out of PSN while still in game. I had to do it about ten times. I deleted a few people too though only a few who I know I'll never boost with. Doing that will get it to work.

We decided to only focus the games that will for sure be 100% unattainable and are relatively fast to boost. Most of the games on this list have trophies that can be boosted in a single night, meaning we could potentially knock them out very quickly for everybody.

Would it be possible to do Midnight Club in one boosting night? Because I have always wanted to play that game, but if the servers are going to close I don't want to wait around :eek:.

Would it be possible to do Midnight Club in one boosting night? Because I have always wanted to play that game, but if the servers are going to close I don't want to wait around :eek:.

I'd say no it's not. It would take two days at the very least amount of time. The servers don't always register your wins and the rate my stupid car thing will freeze your PS3 more than ten times. People think the T-Mobile trophy is the worst though I strongly disagree.

I'd say no it's not. It would take two days at the very least amount of time. The servers don't always register your wins and the rate my stupid car thing will freeze your PS3 more than ten times. People think the T-Mobile trophy is the worst though I strongly disagree.

Servers worked fine for me, on the rate my ride I just did the work around for it. Rate two or so cars then back out for it to save and repeat. If it freezes up, then you have most of it saved from backing out.

I boosted the MP trophies, probably a couple of years ago at this point, in one session that lasted roughly 7 hours. I can't remain specifics about it, but I do know that everyone was very focused on the trophies and there was no screwing around, so it's probably not attainable in one go for most.