• Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    • Call of Duty 5: World at War
    • Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2
    • Call of Duty 7: Black Ops
    • Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3
    • Call of Duty 9: Black Ops 2
    • Call of Duty 10: Ghosts

http://i.imgur.com/bKUJ5BA.png

After a few more niche nights than expected this last month, we on the events team thought it might be good to have something super popular and mainstream. Call of Duty is the obvious choice as statistics say you all own at least 47 copies of each CoD since CoD4. We didn't just want to throw Ghosts up as the newest and shiniest version though, and as such are leaving this weekend to a community poll. Everything from Modern Warfare to Ghosts, Treyarch and Infinity Ward, is up for contention.

Top 2 CoD's get their own GN over an upcoming weekend. Democracy, ho!

Edited by AlphaCookie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a few more niche nights than expected this last month, we on the events team thought it might be good to have something super popular and mainstream. Call of Duty is the obvious choice as statistics say you all own at least 47 copies of each CoD since CoD4. We didn't just want to throw Ghosts up as the newest and shiniest version though, and as such are leaving this weekend to a community poll. Everything from Modern Warfare to Ghosts, Treyarch and Infinity Ward, is up for contention.

Top 2 CoD's get their own GN over an upcoming weekend. Democracy, ho!

TIME TO GET MY GOLD GAME NIGHT AWARD!!!! :francis:

I'm going with MW2 and Ghosts, since I missed both of those game nights.

Also, if Ghosts get chosen, will it be on both consoles?

My top vote is for CoD4. Hopefully it gets one of the top spots. I haven't played it in forever but it is easily my favorite. World at War would also be good but I'm not sure how feasible it would be because last I checked it was plagued with hackers and what not.

From what I hear CoD 4 is even worse at this point. :p Since it's near impossible to actually get into a game.

TIME TO GET MY GOLD GAME NIGHT AWARD!!!!

I'm well past plat for gn's, they need to add another teir.. Diamond lol

I've been to all these cods gn's , I think one of them twice now. Choices, choices.

Is ghost gonna be ps4 or ps3? Got both, rather play ps4 version for several reasons.

Edited by Molasar

I think I'm well past due for showing up to one of these things. I've only got the one CoD, so like many others it gets my vote.

http://i.imgur.com/5R9fv4A.jpg

Edit: I'm an idiot, can I add verbal votes? I just remembered my gf has MW3, and both Blops 1 and 2. So I'm good for any of those.

Edited by Vo1cl

While COD 4 is one of my favorite games of all time, i voted for all the cods i own which is everything from 4 up to MW3 :p

not sure if i'll be around for it, haven't participated in a game night since i moved, but all of my flatmates are currently away so i might be able to squeeze in some game time with you sexy beasts :)