Costumes in Vita version

Atom427

Has anyone played the Vita version of this game yet? I haven't played through that much (I think I'm at chapter 4), but I don't know how to unlock costumes. I've used the guides for the ps3 version, and yet the symbols don't seem to be there to take pictures of, to unlock costumes.

Has anyone else figured out how to unlock costumes for the Vita version yet?

Yes, you can unlock all costumes from the console version. The process for unlocking them however, has changed. instead of unlocking by photographing spider symbols, It looks like the Vita uses the PC versions' method for unlocking costumes. I've collected all the comic pages and beat Vermin and so far I have the black Raimi costume and the Scarlet Spider.

Yes, you can unlock all costumes from the console version. The process for unlocking them however, has changed. instead of unlocking by photographing spider symbols, It looks like the Vita uses the PC versions' method for unlocking costumes. I've collected all the comic pages and beat Vermin and so far I have the black Raimi costume and the Scarlet Spider.

After chapter 5 I realized I had the black Raimi costume, and assumed that the costume progression was different (and to be honest, more fun and more sense than the ps3 version).

Thanks for the link, much appreciated. Sucks though that in order to get my favourite costume I have to collect all 700 comics. It takes a good while to do so...

• 5 years later...