Tips for Super Hero/3 Hunters Mission?

drkrZEN

Beenox games, what with their horrid controls, are always harder than they need to be... and this is a perfect example. Anybody have any quick tips for this mission? Possibly glitches or exploits to counterbalance poor gameplay design?

I know Web Retreat has invincibility frames, but making a button evade to a random place at a random time, instead of where and when you want, is just bad design and leads to many-a-headache.

Also, I just can't seem to wrap my head around why Beenox would include aerial boss battles and NOT allow the player to dodge OR attack in midair. At this point I'm surprised they let you shoot web in a Spider-Man game, lol.

EDIT: Just beat it... blah. For those of you that have trouble with this mission, much like Beenox's development staff's level of intelligence, don't overthink the fight. I beat it just using the right analog stick and R1 - that's it.

And, here I thought boss fights should demand strategy... skill... reaction time. Just Webrush pre-designated location to pre-designated location until the boss(es) allows you to hit it.

Edited by drkrZEN

• 2 months later...