Now that's been our for awhile what do u think of it?

kfree7

Without a doubt.. its best spiderman ive played on ps3! .. its also the only one.. well unless you count demos. Its fun game but i wouldnt spend 60 on it. Games i buy are triple AAA games with online or massive hours to play. ME3, skyrim, Uncharted, cods.. companies that i like to support to keep them making awsome games... rest i rent or buy used. Rent it, beat it, and nothing more to see here.. think prototype 2.

Pretty mediocre - definitely would not buy unless you're a Spider-man junkie. It seemed to get more praise because it wasn't as bad as the previous titles and it is fun at first but the shine wears off fast.

1. The graphics are sub-par. No tearing or anything and Spider-man himself looks okay, but the environment and NPCs look very PS2ish.

2. Combat is very klunky and gets old fast. They tried the Rocksteady/Batman mechanic for some reason it just didn't flow. You just want to get fights over with, while in Batman people keep coming back to combat challenges.

3. Lastly, just felt there was alot of laziness. There's one side quest that involves catching getaway cars...they ALL look the same. All bosses with the exception of a few can be beaten with the same strategy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...