SuoerHero Difficulty is officially glitched

Man that sucks. I'm halfway thru my Superhero play now. I changed the settings to Superhero at the main menu and then also chose Superhero when I started a new game, hopes it doesn't glitch. I've checked a couple of times and it's still on Superhero.

Weird! Set it to superhero in the menu and when starting, just beat it and got all three difficulty trophies. No glitch. Have had that happen before in other games though. Noticed it started getting glitchy towards the end of the game. Kept getting stuck in watertowers or falling through the ground.

I did my 1st play through on hero did all trophys then did a second playthrough on super hero, ding...platt no problems and u keep all ur costumes and comics and that in the extras menu, kool thing is as i skipped all the side missons on my 2nd playthrough if i fancy just swinging around the city, i have lots to do :)

Its not officially glitched.... Beat the game Super Hero without any problems....

Don't say it's not glitches when it clearly is. I never changed the difficulty and it glitches on me somehow. You don't speak for everybody kid. Alot of people are experiencing SuperHero not unlocking after you beat the game.

Don't say it's not glitches when it clearly is. I never changed the difficulty and it glitches on me somehow. You don't speak for everybody kid. Alot of people are experiencing SuperHero not unlocking after you beat the game.

He/She never said that it DOESN'T glitch. They just said it's not official...if it was "officially glitched" it would happen to EVERYONE, not just a few.

And just because it didn't glitch on them, you call THEM a "kid"???. Your the one that needs to grow up and quit getting so defensive just because someone disagrees with you. :rolleyes:....

(waits patiently for insults when op replies :whistle: )

DAMMIT. I got the glitch. Selected "Super Hero" difficulty at the start of the game, never changed it the whole way through, and only received the "Peter Parker" trophy.

There goes my Platinum :(

This isn't very reassuring. I worry a little bit about it now. =/

For now I'm keeping an eye regularly in the options to see if the difficulty doesn't change itself and it seems okay so far but I'd be really annoyed to have to play it on hard and not getting reward at the end.

Honestly if I don't have all my difficulty trophies at the end of the playthrough I won't bother about replaying this game another time.

This isn't very reassuring. I worry a little bit about it now. =/

For now I'm keeping an eye regularly in the options to see if the difficulty doesn't change itself and it seems okay so far but I'd be really annoyed to have to play it on hard and not getting reward at the end.

Honestly if I don't have all my difficulty trophies at the end of the playthrough I won't bother about replaying this game another time.

I totally agree, very worried too. I also won't be doing another playthrough if it glitches. I think I'm near the end on chapter 9.

How I got it to work for me on the first try I went to options then into difficulty and change it there and upon starting the game to Super Hero, so hopefully this method will work for everyone because I know how much a pain in the ass it is to have a trophy stop you from getting a plat (Madden 12)

• 1 month later...

I'm glad this potential glitch didn't happen to me, I did learned from other games and I changed the difficulty in the options menu and in the screen when selecting a new game. I didn't use the guide at all so I was unaware this could happen, but I 'm glad I didn't find out the hard way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am using 1.02 disk version...here is what happened to me.I did not read the guide properly but I picked hard difficulty from the start.I got to chapter 3/4 and then realised about the possible glitch.I then went to change the in game difficulty...It was already on super hero but i selected it again anyway.I carried on from chapter 3/4 to completion...upon completion everything popped for me...so I believe that this problem may have been rectified.Just as a future ref...So to summarise:Pick super hero from the start and you should have no trouble.If you want to be sure your game has not glitched then check the in game menu and make sure it is correct.If you are still concerned then i would select it again.