Rate the trophy difficulty...  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_35.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.66

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted 4/10.

I just finished playing through on Super Hero difficulty and getting the platinum trophy. There were only 3-4 parts where I died more than once, but other than that it's fairly easy. Just slightly time consuming having to collect all the collectibles.

Stealth killing, then retreating and repeating is your best friend. :)

Edited by DuplicityX

Just got my platinum. I voted 4. Once you finish the game on hard it's simply a matter of finding a LOT of collectibles. They arent hard to find though. Out of of the 168 indoor collectibles the game says I have only about 4-5 I had trouble finding.

hey i just got my platinum. it was fun, not too hard.. i ended up finding the last concept art pictures i needed and i checked my total playtime... 19 hrs! not bad. fun game. i went with 3/10 just cause its time consuming but i like the game so it wasnt a pain.

Voted 3/10. Easy platinum but rather time consuming due to the 700 comic pages collectible.

Is Super-hero difficult in any way. I read that there is no new game plus. I found Shattered Dimensions difficult on hard without upgrades.

Do you have to use a guide to get the 700 comic pages or does the game give you a guide to use?

Until you get 500 your on your own then you get a yellow dot on the mini map that shows the location of the pages.. it Disappear at 699 and you have to find the last page yourself.

I just got the platinum. Played through and got 100% completion on normal and then did a speed run on Super Hero difficulty. I gave it a 3.

Fun game, but not too tough. Will probably keep playing it even after getting the plat- web swinging is too much fun!

I haven't started super human difficulty but if you're good at stealth and the combat system i'm sure it can't be that difficult. All the other trophies seems easy enough, the 700 page comic on the other hand is just a grind but ridiculous easy to find.

I'm going to rate ASM around a 3.5/10 it's not difficult at all but the comic collecting will take a awhile to collect all of them.

I voted a 2. It's extremely easy, ended up taking me 11.5 hours according to the ingame stat screen. Superhero difficulty was a breeze, only the first hunter battle gave me any grief until I just spammed R1. Even if you completely suck at stealth, the game is so easy to exploit. You can just stealth takedown, and if you're caught, it's too damn easy to just web retreat, and then go back in for more. If you're having trouble with a boss, just spam L1 when you're low on health until you regenerate. It also helped that I found the game surprisingly enjoyable, having never played a Spidey game before. It's no Arkham City, but I had alot of fun web-slinging around the city. :)

Voted 3. Super Hero difficulty not too bad, only Hunters gave me an issue. Comics were a bit much, but not too bad, there are other games with worse collectables. Game didn't glitch on me, I was worried. Best Spidey game i have played, very fun and well made.