700 Comic Page Collectables Trophy

RufusMGS

Alright, so after turning the PS3 off for an hour so it doesn't overheat, I got right back into the game. And then I noticed something. The comic pages appeared to have respawned! Maybe they're all scattered around 95% of the buildings and they respawn every once in a while? Because I could swear I've collected the four pages at the bridge like, 3 times already. If I'm right, then this trophy is a walk of cake.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you people are whining acting like they are the most well placed/ hidden items in existence. They are the easiest things ever to find.

Oh yeah well try finding the Pages after you collected 300. It becomes harder to find them.

Edited by Johnny Bananas

Oh yeah well try finding the Pages after you collected 300. It becomes harder to find them.

I think that it's worth mentioning that as soon as you collect 500 the rest become visible on the mini map :D

Edit: Just got the trophy and i found out that as soon as you collect 699 pgs the blip disappears and you have to find it the old way spent a good hour combing the city and the only way i knew i was close was because the game prompted me with the R1 thing hope this helps :D

Edited by earthgeneral
fixed quote

For everyone who needs help with the final Comic Page:

That's my Youtube Channel so subscribe if you want.

Congrats on finding the 700th pg it was annoying :mad: but I don't think the vid will be very helpful because the last pg will be different for everyone and the PGs aren't in set locations there randomly spawned each time you start the game but anyways congrats I think that makes you the 8th to get the trophy :D

Edited by earthgeneral

Congrats on finding the 700th pg it was annoying :mad: but I don't think the vid will be very helpful because the last pg will be different for everyone and the PGs aren't in set locations there randomly spawned each time you start the game but anyways congrats I think that makes you the 8th to get the trophy :D

that was my last page too, i think PGs are not random, but are 700 of them so im not sure, once you get 500 they appear as yellow dots in your map making easier to find them

that was my last page too, i think PGs are not random, but are 700 of them so im not sure, once you get 500 they appear as yellow dots in your map making easier to find them

I'm pretty sure there random because I took a lot of breaks and I noticed that areas I had combed before had a pg there again like in the vid I'm positive I collected that one twice

Thank you so much! How do you know I am 8th?

UPDATE: I found the website, and I am number 25. Funny thing is 25 is one of my lucky numbers!

Edited by BigeBigz_IS_Back

Thank you so much! How do you know I am 8th?

UPDATE: I found the website, and I am number 25. Funny thing is 25 is one of my lucky numbers!

I was just guessing XD when I looked this morning I was the 7th, damn already up to 25 ppl r really cracking that trophie out but still congrats the top 50 is whats important :applause:

im having trouble finding the last 5 comics i need. i've scanned the city twice now.

you guys got any strategies for finding the last bunch?

Check if the last 5 are flying ones. Some can be real high up and not show up on minimap unless you kinda close.

But the lower the count the harder its going to be. It took me almost an hour to rind the last one.

Yeah it seems that the OsCorp flying one is always the last one even though all the others are random. Everything I read people always talk about radar showing it is near OsCorp but can't find it and it has 10 other replies wondering the same. I think it is cool how well hidden it is and how it is near OsCorp. I know a lot of people have trouble with this, so I will post my video one more time right here but that is it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG2xsOVNlPA&feature=plcp]The Amazing Spider-Man Game: 700 Comics [On The Fly Trophy] PS3 - YouTube[/ame]

Was pretty easy for me. I got 500+ before beating the game (completing everything before the final mission). Got the final ones pretty quickly. Most of which on the outside edge of the city. The final 2 I found randomly in the middle somewhere.

You should change it to night time, makes it infinitely easier to see them glowing. Which lets you find them faster, since like in inFamous, it's hard to know exactly where they are on a building sometimes. So being able to see them easier makes it a lot faster.

Edited by Elvick