Doing Co-op solo??

First off, am I right in thinking that there is no online with this game? I don't see a co-op thread so I assume that is the case.

Secondly, is it possible to play through any co-op trophies with 1 person and 2 controllers? Or is that just impractical?

I love adventure/platform games, but don't have anyone to co-op with :(

If only I could get my fiancée into gaming, doesn't look like that's gonna happen!

I was a little worried since it's not the most popular game, but I managed the only trophy that really requires co-op with a second controller.

I noticed only 9 people have it in their collection here on the site myself included and just thought it's a shame it's actually quite a fun easy going game, except for the challenges of course.

I was a little worried since it's not the most popular game, but I managed the only trophy that really requires co-op with a second controller.

I noticed only 9 people have it in their collection here on the site myself included and just thought it's a shame it's actually quite a fun easy going game, except for the challenges of course.

A lot more people have it, most users on PS3T like me don't use the MyTrophies feature of PS3T so it doesn't show up in our collection. It's a good game thats nice and a little different because its not easy but its not hard either. Wouldn't say its that great though.

A lot more people have it, most users on PS3T like me don't use the MyTrophies feature of PS3T so it doesn't show up in our collection. It's a good game thats nice and a little different because its not easy but its not hard either. Wouldn't say its that great though.

Yeah maybe you're right, I wasn't saying it's a great game just fun and easy going you know in a laid back kinda way.

• 3 months later...