Some one please make a guide on how to get all the Tintin and Haddock Treasures!

blackfalc0n

Can someone please make a guide on how to get all the treasures, cogs, etc on Tintin and Haddock mode. I've got plenty of them but some of them I don't have a clue where they are.

I'll keep trying, but someone should make a video on how to get them all. I'd make one myself but I don't know where all of them are located, only some of them.

Wow. That really shows how fail of a game it is. Maybe you will have to use a text guide for now (if there even is any of them)

Nope, not even a text guide! The game isn't a fail, it's just never been very popular. It just it came out at the wrong time (when things like Rage, Dead Island and Skyrim came out and people were more interested in them). But I'm sure plenty of people on the forums have the (P) who have HD PVRs. Why not make a guide? It'll also get you guys plenty of views on YouTube, considering there isn't even a single guide out there!

Can someone please make a guide on how to get all the treasures, cogs, etc on Tintin and Haddock mode. I've got plenty of them but some of them I don't have a clue where they are.

I'll keep trying, but someone should make a video on how to get them all. I'd make one myself but I don't know where all of them are located, only some of them.

I needed one so badly! Please fix one!

there really isn't a need for any guide for that mode.

i found them all by myself without any problems.

you just have to look hard enough to find them and remember that certain characters are needed for some of the collectibles.

I'm not playing it now so I can't remember which ones I couldn't find but could you help me with them later? :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
I tried searching everywhere for a guide for the collectibles in tintin and haddock mode, but there are none whatsoever anywhere. If you really look everywhere though you should be fine they are not that well hidden I managed without a guide thankfully.

In the end once I unlocked the characters it was much easier. I just had to look around every single corner, it took ages and the sidecar ones were the hardest.

In the end once I unlocked the characters it was much easier. I just had to look around every single corner, it took ages and the sidecar ones were the hardest.

Yeah I looked everywhere too being very thorough. What I disliked the most even though I had all the characters unlocked I still had to replay some levels in the end slightly annoying.

I found the sidecar challenges a breeze compared to the plane challenges lol just shows you how differnet gamers are.

Yeah I looked everywhere too being very thorough. What I disliked the most even though I had all the characters unlocked I still had to replay some levels in the end slightly annoying.

I found the sidecar challenges a breeze compared to the plane challenges lol just shows you how differnet gamers are.

I mean finding the actual Treasures in the sidecar parts of Tintin and Haddock. Way too hard. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...