93% - Any one have a checklist, please?

wrestlefanatic77

Now I'm at 94 % because I just beat a friend's high score in Challenge Mode . So what I've done so far are -

Beat all variants at lv 15 + Radical in Solo mode

Beat a friend's high score in Challenge Mode (not sure if there's more to that mode)

Played all the online matches (regardless if I won or not) but I didn't do local matches because I thought they didn't count.

So doing all the varients on local (with another controller) do count towards the %?

• 1 month later...
I'm stuck on 97%. Not sure why since it seems like I've played everything already. Ill keep trying and let you know what works. I've cleared all variants on lvl 15 and radical and still don't have the gold trophy.

I'm at 97% also...did you ever figure it out?

I've complete all variants on 15, radical, and marathon on 15. Not sure what the other 3% is...maybe online? I haven't played online yet

• 2 weeks later...
Career and advanced feats also counts toward the 100% completion.

The only thing I haven't done is the pass 12 lines in 5 seconds or whatever trophy. Does this count towards 100%?

Besides that, I need 100% which would unlock the last silver trophy and master...

Still stuck at 97%...do you have to clear marathon starting from level 1 and going all the way thru 15?

I cleared it starting on 15.

Edit: Nevermind...I got it finally. For some reason, I had to clear "Scanner" on level 15 3 times before it would unlock.

Edited by Crippldogg