Flood Level 15 tips?

ENAYSOFT

Ok, any advice on this one?

I find myself dying very quickly, it's not that I am doing badly, but the screen soon pops up to the top very quickly because I can't get to the new blocks that are appearing at the bottom. No matter how much I try I can't get at the new blocks. Any tips?

Please help, this ones is one step harder then the rest. Laser feels very difficult. 10 lines and then the laser got me : (

For laser and flashlight you need to press up on the d-pad when you get the piece where you want it. It will move the laser up and light up the screen for a second on the flashlight level. They are hard, but not impossible. Took me a few tries for both, but stick with it and you will get it.

• 3 months later...
i'd like some flashlight level 15 tips !

I have been playing Tetris since the release. the only tip I can give you is to memorize the matrix each time you place a block. I put a video on youtube. it is the playback of the current global highscore. :)

for the record: i did not use the harddrop button

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvu8rlm6ywY]YouTube - Flashlight[/ame]

Edited by Kliwon
Youtube

Ok, any advice on this one?

I find myself dying very quickly, it's not that I am doing badly, but the screen soon pops up to the top very quickly because I can't get to the new blocks that are appearing at the bottom. No matter how much I try I can't get at the new blocks. Any tips?

you have to clear lines every now and then. Try to make t-spin single's or doubles during the game. check my video on youtube. I hope this help a bit to become a better tetris player. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nKRdYTHJJ4]Flood[/ame]

Edited by Kliwon
Youtube link