Rate the trophy difficulty.  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.22

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

If you are trying to play this game just to get fast, easy trophies, but you don't play Tetris much then stay away from this game. It's not an easy 100% if you don't play Tetris. I would consider myself a good player and I rate this game an 8/10 on difficulty. It was fun and challenging, but the guide leads you to believe it's easy and it's not. The Insane trophy is very tough and takes practice and beating each varient on level 15 is also tough for a few. Flashlight and laser were the hardest. Just remember to hard set your pieces to get the laser to go up and to get light on flashlight. Keep practicing and you will get it, but by no means is this an easy 100%.

Just got 100%, so now I can vote.

Frankly I'm an average Tetris player and found the trophies to be easy. Took me only a couple of days to beat all variants on lv 15, I just kept trying and I eventually beat them all. The bronze trophies are all really easy to get.

Insane trophy might be hard to get by yourself, but LeeroV made a nice video showing how to get that one without too much trouble.

Clear as Water was actually the last trophy I got. Most people get it by accident but I had to sit and try to force a matrix clear. Eventually I got lucky.

Overall I give it a 4.

Edited by Ruldra

I voted 7 because I tried to put myself in the shoes of someone who has never played tetris. I was never a veteran tetris player but I had dabbled. I have been good at other block-based games though (lumines, groovin blocks) and I think that helped. When I went for all variants on lvl 15 it only took a day, although the flashlight variant on 15 took me about an hour and a half to get through. I think anyone can 100% within a week if you play it consistently.

Posted 8. I'm not exactly a tetris veteran, but I have played battle mode on Tetris DS online and played against peeps a lot and rarely tried to go for trophies. I have tried to go for it 2 days ago for about 1 hour until I ragequitted for it being hard to me. If it's hard for me, I bet it's hard for a person who picks up the game for the first time and tries it out and for the people who play it averagely vs people who play for 5 hundred cajillion hours.

Insane trophy might be hard to get by yourself, but LeeroV made a nice video showing how to get that one without too much trouble.

think you could post a link to the video, for those that have issues with the trophy and need the help?

might also be a helpful video to add to the guide.. just a thought..

I voted a 7 but could see thsi being a 10 for anyone who isn't very good at Tetris. It is a specialized skill.

Was able to 100% with two 2 hour sessions (not including doing marathon over and over to relive my child hood!)

I'm just missing NEXT and SYNCHED to get plat.

I thought some of the variants woudl be harder on l.15 (flashlight and split specifically) but was able to get them with only 2-3 tries. Just a little disapointed in that.

Now I'm having a blast with the online Timed Battle. Definitly my favorite part of the game!

Im a new menber, so i can't vote. But i can reply. . .

This is a game for hard core tetris fans . I have never been a master or so, but I still managed to get most of the trophies in a weekend (NEXT ! and TRIGGER HAPPY are the only ones left for me) and yet, it didn't feel that difficult. It requires skill, to beat certain parts like the 15 lvl of the variants, but even there exist some ways to work around it.

Casual gamers or trophy hunters just simply stay away. Its not easy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I rate it a 7. They're tough but fair tests of your Tetris skills. I used to be pretty good at Tetris many years ago (in the Game Boy and GBA days). When I first looked at the level 15's I thought it'd be impossible. But some skill, watching some online videos, and a lot of practice and I have my 100%. Great game

I haven't gone out of my way to get the multiplayer trophies yet, but I'm giving this one a '3'. Piece of cake.

The most difficult trophy for me was "Insane", and that's only because I was attempting to do it in Marathon Mode (it has to be done in the Origins Variant). I fulfilled the requirements a half a dozen times, saying "Huh... I must have miscounted... again...". :facepalm:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3. Haven't played a lot of tetris growing up, but most of this was easy. Radical variant wasn't as challenging as a few of the others and the online multiplayer trophies were easily earned with maybe 30 minutes total of online play. No boosting or extra controllers required. Also, Insane would probably be the hardest trophy, except for the fact there's a video walkthrough of it that makes it a piece of cake.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a big tetris and puzzle games player, so it was a very easy 100% for me (2 or 3 evenings spent, mostly online).

Voted 3 :

- because it was hard to find ppl playing the game in team battle and shared (those two were the 2 remaining trophies I needed)

- because of the Insane trophy, which is both quite hard and very stupid. Btw the French translation for this trophy is "fou" which means "crazy" : that's more like it, to reveal the true stupidness of this challenge I mean :)