Test Yourself: Psychology

Deleting Save Data...

b420

Just a general question. I started playing the game on my own before looking at the trophy guide/road map, and have run across issues with trying to do the intelligence test (Solved in 300 Seconds). Seems logical to me that I could just delete my save data and get a fresh start. I'm thinking if that doesn't work, I'll try uninstalling it and re-downloading it from the Store. More of a thinking out loud post I suppose, but I will post my end result, and maybe it will help someone out?

Just a general question. I started playing the game on my own before looking at the trophy guide/road map, and have run across issues with trying to do the intelligence test (Solved in 300 Seconds). Seems logical to me that I could just delete my save data and get a fresh start. I'm thinking if that doesn't work, I'll try uninstalling it and re-downloading it from the Store. More of a thinking out loud post I suppose, but I will post my end result, and maybe it will help someone out?

go into training > intelligence V1

:D

go into training > intelligence V1

:D

I tried that. The only thing I can think of is because it wasn't my first time doing the test, was the answers were different in the tutorial. But I know in the guide it says that those answers do not matter. For whatever reason, after deleting the save data, I got it this time around. I should have looked to see if there was trophies before I started playing the game. Oh well. But, it _does work_, deleting your save data and starting anew.

Now the only trophy I have left to get is the True Friend one. I answered all the questions in the light blue, one up. I posted in the boosting thread, but no dice. Interested? :)