Test Yourself: Psychology

Late Boomer flashbacks

Oh man this "Lord of the Flies" (S) from the memory pack is a bitch. I swear I'm having flashbacks from the summer of 2008 with the Late Boomer unpossible trophy from SSDHD. I just keep trying and failing within seconds. Its a constant loop of failure:(

And its hard to blame the game for failing because technically my memory is failing but sometimes they make the 7th and 8th maze so hard that I'd barley be able to do it if the yellow lines stayed. This is gonna be 1 tough trophy. I'm already gonna vote it for hardest individual trophy of 2011. /bitching:pout:

Oh man this "Lord of the Flies" (S) from the memory pack is a bitch. I swear I'm having flashbacks from the summer of 2008 with the Late Boomer unpossible trophy from SSDHD. I just keep trying and failing within seconds. Its a constant loop of failure:(

And its hard to blame the game for failing because technically my memory is failing but sometimes they make the 7th and 8th maze so hard that I'd barley be able to do it if the yellow lines stayed. This is gonna be 1 tough trophy. I'm already gonna vote it for hardest individual trophy of 2011. /bitching:pout:

it's really easy : just take a picture with your phone so you can easily lead the fly through the maze afterwards... The trophy pops after the 8th maze without mistake ...

• 3 months later...