XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > T (PS3) > Test Drive Unlimited 2

Old 03-28-2011, 09:40 PM   #71 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaden View Post
WE GOT

MY Club Name : PS3trophies.org boosters
President : Spaden
Vice-President (Executive) skin_it_up
Members: Ballin404, Frankyboy41, Godchild1020, brooklyn2k7, Grafinenko, Wronator, Lucksi666
Level 3 (4 cars)
Members: 9/16
Are you recruiting: NO
WE are THE EXPANDABLES !!!!!

Congrats everyone,

A special Thanks to Skin_it_up because he is the racing devil
Old 03-29-2011, 12:48 AM   #72 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Congratulations! Great job guys!
jaiwtfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:01 AM   #73 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to GODCHILD1020 Send a message via MSN to GODCHILD1020

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Platinum Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Congratulations for those that got platinum! Thank you to all of you that let me join the club, One trophy away from platinum and 2 away from 100%.

GODCHILD1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:47 PM   #74 (permalink)

Hello,

I just started playing this game so i am looking to join a club from people who are going for platinum as well.

Psn: SilverDelSol.

I hope for an invite soon
Old 04-05-2011, 10:05 PM   #75 (permalink)

Anyone that wants to join a club join TEAM_RPM we are starting from scratch we need 6 more people to join then after we level up we can recruit 8more...

If we get a team of people in different timezones they could get wins while other members would be asleep...

If anyones intrested add my psn we can put everyone to member status so that u can drive the cars once we get them and since we both need the rest of the club trophys we could do those aswell...

Donations are greatly welcomed since we need 5mill to upgrade each time and will make it easier but racing for XP is needed more

I PLAT GRAN TURISMO 5 WITH A DUAL-SHOCK 3 BEFORE THE UPDATES
Jack_GTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #76 (permalink)

Our Club Name: The Kinslayers
President/s: extrasafeivy and Clantron
Vice-Presidents (Executives): vlanews24, MechaBuu and Chino_92
Members: LoneSurvivor315, kesser and alison-du-40000

Status: We had a bit of clear out earlier of several drifters and only have 8 members left so we are open to 8 new members. We are currently ranked 19th with 496/668 wins. It has taken a fair bit of time to get to 55,000XP due to Clantron and I being the only members on every night, the others have put in a good standard but we need an extra push. We are looking for several members who can get on every day and get us up to the 100,000XP as soon as possible as the game is becoming tedious for me.
Level: 2 @ 55,000XP
Are you recruiting: Open
Members: 8
Old 04-08-2011, 12:43 AM   #77 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

@ extrasafeivy:

I apologize if it feels like I'm neglecting the club. It's just that I'm back in school now and I have to use my free time wisely. Starting next week only on Mondays and Wednesdays, I can't go online due to little free time I have after my morning class if I do play this game. But I'll try to help out if I can on those other days, especially now that I finally found all the roads in Hawaii. That's why I kept denying your requests this afternoon. Again, sorry.

40 Platinums before 2014? I made it.
50 before 2015? Give me strength. D:
Mecha Buu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:49 AM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Buu View Post
@ extrasafeivy:

I apologize if it feels like I'm neglecting the club. It's just that I'm back in school now and I have to use my free time wisely. Starting next week only on Mondays and Wednesdays, I can't go online due to little free time I have after my morning class if I do play this game. But I'll try to help out if I can on those other days, especially now that I finally found all the roads in Hawaii. That's why I kept denying your requests this afternoon. Again, sorry.
No, I don't feel you're neglecting the club at all. You're putting in donations, you do accept more invites than not at all, all is going good. I didn't want to make it feel I was unhappy with you or the others, you have all put in a good enough amount of time for my liking. The ones I was not happy with have been kicked, I won't have leeches in the club. Once we get to Club level 3 you will be part of it, no worries there. I'm just looking for a couple others who are willing to put in enough each day because it is becoming a grind for me and although Clantron seems to be fired up still, I'm a little harder to keep entertained

Last edited by extrasafeivy; 04-08-2011 at 07:51 AM.
extrasafeivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:24 AM   #79 (permalink)

I'm looking for a level 3 club, please allow me in, atleast for an hour or so to get the exclusive cars trophies for driving all the club cars. Thanks, and much appreciated. In return I will help you on any other trophies you want, marshall, fugitive, any trophies. I'll also donate to your club. I currently have 16 million left.
Thanks. PSN: Ryan_S_14

Yes, I know, my trophies aren't all that good!
My Youtube Page
GT5; REMOTE RACE BOOSTING. ADD ME RYAN_S_14
Download all of my Modnation Racers creations by searching Ryan_S_14 and i'll return the favour!
RyanS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:51 PM   #80 (permalink)

I'm looking for an active club.

I tried my own club.. and put up the 5 million to get started... but the players were never on.

I tried joining a LVL 2 club, donated a few million and they were active for 1 day.... and even now, 3 of them were online, but no one wanted to join any challenges.

I'm a daily player in Eastern Time Zone, and would love to help a club rank up and donate some money (although I only have 18 million left).

@extrasafeivy, I sent you a friend request in case you're still looking for someone.

Last edited by mirski57; 04-16-2011 at 10:53 PM.
mirski57 is offline   Reply With Quote