Dopey Obstacle course, Cramped arm, what's next?

I'm racing the "Golden" era first - mainly so i can never see it again! - & so far, i've seen a really wack obstacle course. It's hay on track. What is this? a horsie game? Then there's a race where your arm cramps up, & you can't shift gears, even if you're using auto transmission! In it, your arm miraculously gets better as soon as about 3 cars pass you! The key to combat that is to make 0 mistakes & you won't get passed!

My question is to racers who've raced the other eras. Are there more wacky poor attempts to add variety ahead that make you shake your head?

• 2 weeks later...
Just tried that 'cramped arm' mission on Hard mode. If there's a way to throw your steering wheel, let me know, because on easy, at least you have a chance to finish in 1st.....

Are u playing on manual? use the 4th gear for the whole race. I did it and finished with 10+ seconds ahead. if you play on the 5th gear your car will be so slow and you won't be able to do it. if you play on the 3th gear they will catch you on the straight line.