Another Test Drive game??

Another Test Drive game so soon after the last shambles??

I probs won't be getting, partly due to the mess of Test Drive Unlimited 2, and there being other games I'd much rather spend money on...

What do others think of a new Test Drive game?

Edited by JoeS-93

Well, I'm pretty sure it's a different dev doing this one than TDU2. So that doesn't guarantee it to be a mess. However, it is rumored that the dev on this one is Slightly Mad Studios, who did Shift 2, which I hated the physics on and sold within like 10 days.

I will say this though. If they have classic F1 cars/tracks, I'm pretty much sold.

Hmmm, classic F1 would indeed be a selling point :D

Hopefully there'll be more details soon, it supposedly will be released in March...

A few screens came out today with classic F1. Filters look cool though (not sure they would in real time racing though haha).

Galeria Test Drive: Ferrari - Screens - Galeria - Gry-Online

Rumored track list:

-Assen

-Fiorano

-Imola

-Monaco

-Monza

-Nurburgring

-Road America

-Silverstone

-Spa Francorchamps

-Watkins Glen

I also saw details saying there would be GT cars, 30+ tracks and 50+ cars. If true, it's shaping up to be decent. The tipping point for me though is the handling and overall physics.

And there's no actual US release date yet either, so I can wait for you Europeans to give the game a "test drive" and let me know how it is.

• 1 month later...

Personally I loved Shift 2, so I'll definitely be getting this. Don't quite know what to make of it as it's apparently a bargain title - Amazon has it listed for $40. And I guess it's downloadable? It says Playstation Network on the box, so I assume that's what it means.

Amazon has the release date listed as May 15, for whatever that's worth.

Personally I loved Shift 2, so I'll definitely be getting this. Don't quite know what to make of it as it's apparently a bargain title - Amazon has it listed for $40. And I guess it's downloadable? It says Playstation Network on the box, so I assume that's what it means.

Amazon has the release date listed as May 15, for whatever that's worth.

Hrm, interesting. It does seem that it was quietly delayed. I found several dates - May 15, Gamestop says May 31, another site said May 29, and a European site says April 20. Either way, it's definitely not out March 30 now. Of course, nowadays it's impossible for Atari to put ANYTHING out without a delay. Look at TDU2 DLC2...I think that's been delayed consistently for like a year.

Also, to the bold...that's on EVERY single game.