Trophies and yes have a Platinum :D

Neme

Platinum is difficult?

Looking on gamefaqs it seems that the game itself is difficult, but if you can finish the game the trophies aren't. The scrolls you need for trophies are all hidden around the map, and you need to get 15 anyway to be able to fight the last boss.

Steam guide for all scroll locations

Also judging by this youtube video if you're good enough and they haven't changed anything from the steam release you could platinum the game in an hour. :p I wouldn't expect anyone to pull that off without a lot of prior experience on the PC version though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD8EaxQFp5s]Teslagrad Speedrun [57:16] - 100% - 36 Scrolls / Secret Ending - YouTube[/ame]

• 4 weeks later...

Just a piece of advice.

I got the platinum yesterday in one session and it was my fastest platinum yet (5 hours 18 minutes), so no worries there.

But as I was heading to the final boss area I got error CE-34878-0 and a corrupted save file so I couldn't go on.

I was lucky enough to get the plat before that happened, but just in case you may want to backup your save every once in a while as some of the scrolls are rather painful to get.

• 2 weeks later...