On Sale Worth it?

Rerirerance

It's on sale this week on the NA PS store. Is it worth the purchase now that its 10 bux? It's got mixed reviews from everyone so far. On top of that, there's no PS3 Trophy Guide support on our forum right now for this title. There's plenty of views in this section, but no current active discussions.

Is there more people thinking of buying this? Or I'm alone on this one?

It's a very challenging game in my opinion. Aha damn you Creat people! :p The last level is a bit of a bitch to complete because of the fact you only have one life. Still it felt rewarding when I did it. Lovely little ending as well. ;P I don't mind a challenge though. Some of the trophies are real tough especially completing every level with getting the no death award!

Fantastic game though, as soon as it was on the EU PS Store I didn't hesistate one bit in buying it and don't regret my decision at all. The game has beautiful graphics, intruiging gameplay and I love all the sound effects in the game, from where you jump to when you smash into something. Oh and TerRover is a cutie as well! ;D

• 1 year later...