The Trading/World (Boosting) Thread

PainOfDemise

Conduct your trading business here, whether that be materials, weapons, armor, potions, or anything else you can think of in the game. Post what you're needing/looking for and see if anyone else has it to trade or even share with you to get that certain trophy.

Be sure to add your PSN ID to the post and please make sure you specify which platform you're on.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know this has me thinking, would it be possible for a person to get all the pets, have the trophy pop, and then trade them to another player (who either trades back after getting the trophy, or trades them to another player)

It very well might. Should work for armor and the like too.

I am 4 trophies off the platinum and have literally everything in the game, any weapon/tool you want and any armor.

All i want now is hornet(honeycomb) and Wolf(wolf fang)

Also in need of the minors pants and shirt that can only be obtained from the undead minor and its a ultra rare drop. ( i believe we need it for the armor trophy)

If you have any of thee send me a PSN msg plz and i will give you anything you want :)

Ac3dUd3- (dnt forget the hyphen)

After 3 hours of farming undead miners i finally got the armor piece. If you know how to pop the Back for seconds trophy i'll give it to you.

If you haven't gotten it by now, it probably glitched. I think you would have to make a new character for that trophy. When I got it, it was the first time I was close to the underworld layer. I had a lot of money that I didn't want to lose, so I went back to the surface (didn't have the mirror yet). This was very early on in the game. I was using a small map.

I need the mining pants and shirt and the Brain, Honeycomb and Wolf Fang. I have everything else which i will duplicate for you so even if you only have one of these items i need please message me and i will duplicate your item for you and give you anything you want

PSN:ajpurton

So duping is possible the same way as in borderlands? If so I can hook people up with the miner's shirt. Only have one so i'm hesitant untill i know there is a foolproof method that I won't lose my items.

I'm looking for miner's pants and all pets besides bat,slime and guinea pig.

Also willing to do it if someone has a corrupt or hallowed world i can join for the trophy.

Psn- Hajlos

Edited by Nesta

I am looking for pets ( I already have zombie, slime, and bat) and im looking for miners shirt and/or pants. I have every armor,weapon,ect and I really need those miners set and a couple pets. If your looking to trade with me if you have an item I am looking for, I will be willing to trade with you. :thumbsup:

PSN : DROPTHEBASS-96

I am looking for pets ( I already have zombie, slime, and bat) and im looking for miners shirt and/or pants. I have every armor,weapon,ect and I really need those miners set and a couple pets. If your looking to trade with me if you have an item I am looking for, I will be willing to trade with you. :thumbsup:

PSN : DROPTHEBASS-96

I have guinea pig & miner's set if u r interersted. PM me

Trading wolf for tiphia. 10+ medium/large jungles & caverns & still no honeycomb :/

So are certain pets found in specific biomes? Has anyone looted pets besides the slime and bat in the dungeon? I'm wondering now that I have slime and bat if it's pointless to keep making new worlds to farm dungeons.