Did this game freeze dozens of time for anyone else.

Aluwolf

Maybe I just got a bad disc, because it froze at least 30 times, not joking. My save data even got erased after one freeze. I tried reinstalling the game so I thought it wasn't just me, but i don't see anyone else here with the same problem. Did I just get absurdly unlucky?

• 2 weeks later...

My game kept freezing at a cutscene in ch.4, after killing about 10 Aerostats and 3 spiders in a broken building, he talks about going to a tower to observe the skynet patrols. This happened literally 5 times in a row. So, I got another disc, and at the EXACT same part it kept freezing. I've tried both discs over 20 times combined now and at the exact same cutscene every time it freezes. I'm not sure if it's my system or what, I have a 320gb slim. Any thoughts?

Yeah. Three or four times it froze. It also screwed up the first T-7 (the spiders) encounter. One of them wouldn't break out of the wall, it'd just get stuck inside and I'd have to start over. I'm now at the part where you fight two T-600's and it froze so I'm taking a break.

This game is so horrible. Glad I only payed $5 for it. Can't wait to trade it in for $0.95!

Edited by twentylemon

I picked it up today hoping to make it my last* platinum of the year, but I can't seem to get past the loading screen for the second chapter. I mean, honestly. It took me 15min to beat the first chapter, and I've been at the loading screen now for 10. Did this happen to anyone else?

Edited by Nave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...