SOOO many haters!

noahc66

• 2 weeks later...

The point people doesn't understand is, this game on release day was sold at a full retail price ($60). Imagine yourself buying this game at this price, bring it home, shit your pants by the awesomess that wait for you in the box. Put it in your ps3 then realise that no more than 3-4 hours later you've beaten it... Yeah that's why people think this game is horrible...

But I'd say it is in fact horrible, I don't see how anyone can enjoy such a rushed garbage. Gameplay is messed up, enemies are predictables, story is wayyy too cheesy and you can see where it leads you, at multiple times I've seen glitch in robots(freezing in walls, or being stuck together) Unfinished textures and unfinished layouts. Voices are simply terribles and doesnt fit at all with the situation.. I mean if you have to shout at someone... shout at him!!, don't talk like you have a cut of tea with him. A.I. is probably the worst I've see since playstation 1's. One last point, LOADING, oh god you'll see this word a LOT in this game. They take forever to load... pretty much nothing, the world being not that big.

Anyway if you enjoyed this pile of rushed shit called a game I'm glad to ear so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah I think this game has been given a bit of a raw deal. Admittedly it's not massively challenging and the trophies were obviously not well thought as they are all gold but the game itself was a lot of fun despite the lack of variety with the enemies. Definitely worth a rent at least I say!

I understand that this has no multiplayer, is incredible short, and has only 12 trophies for a retail game, but how can it be that bad??

The gameplay is good and the story plot is cool.

Does anybody agree with me:?

I agree. It was fun and the story was good. I didn't enjoy the odd glitches, and would have preferred more length to it, but I'd be willing to buy this game and play it any time I decided to watch the movies.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Two years later , I bought this game for about £5 (not worth it :p)

I wouldn't say it wasn't fun , I liked the game but I didn't like the aiming which actually ruined a controller for me lol (L2 button is stuck)

But all in all it was an average game with a lot of shiny golden trophies :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...