XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > T (PS3) > Terminator Salvation

Old 01-24-2012, 01:05 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Random screen freezing...

Hi, I just rented this game and I've booted it up about 3 times and got about to the 3rd cutscene then the game just comes to a complete halt. Has anyone else had this problem?

P.s. It may just be my shitty ps3....
ClickHerePlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

I had the same problem. I deleted my save file and rebooted.

My game froze where I was supposed to pick up the rockets. And it would keep freezing, so I deleted my save and I never had it freeze up again.
Shaneth21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

I had the same problems also, did the game froze in the loading? (wich are extremely long)

When you're pushed, killing is easy as breathing - Rambo

Feel free to add me If you dare!
Scarfacew00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

This game is infamous for freezing, especially at particular points in the game.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then read these Road Map, Trophy Guide and Guide Supplement before you start and use the Guide Template Generator. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Events Director

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   Staff - Events Director   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
This game is infamous for freezing, especially at particular points in the game.
I didn't have any freezes

Sig and Avatar by TheFlyingToaster
Harry94_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
I didn't have any freezes
This is an old thread but it's relevant: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ter...yone-else.html
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then read these Road Map, Trophy Guide and Guide Supplement before you start and use the Guide Template Generator. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:42 AM   #7 (permalink)

I got this pre-owned from Best Buy recently. It froze at the very end of chapter 2 at the loading screen after you escape from the Harvester. I tried restarting a few times and same freeze. Even deleted game data and started new game and froze at same spot. I exchanged the game and am waiting for the second copy to come in the mail. Hoping it's okay now and was just that first disc. Plan to delete both game data and save file before restarting.
SideEffect34 is offline   Reply With Quote