XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > T (PS3) > Terminator Salvation

Old 05-30-2009, 12:05 AM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckgirl47 View Post
is it just me...or when you go on hard everything starts to glitch??? I had one of those spider dudes that your supposed to out flank..and kill...but he doesnt move from his starting point...or they get stuck in a wall!
ya the game is a mess, you have to run away from battle till it resets you it's awful happened to me twice just... idk but the game sucks.
Moose_PS3T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #12 (permalink)

ive completed the game on easy and have all the nine trophies for the chapters but if i complete the game on hard wil i get seasoned comander and vetran commander and the platinum ?
K13RAN_2K9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #13 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K13RAN_2K9 View Post
ive completed the game on easy and have all the nine trophies for the chapters but if i complete the game on hard wil i get seasoned comander and vetran commander and the platinum ?
Yes, you get the three of them for completing the game on hard
CoD:W@W
Terminator Salvation
CoD:MW2
Irish-hero95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission

Nice guide for a pretty bad game, in fact this game may be the only one that doesn't need a guide, since every trophy is story related.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:13 AM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Awesome Mystery Award   Word of Mouth - Gold   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   10,000 Posts   Bright Idea!   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K13RAN_2K9 View Post
Yes you will. TBH you may as well have played it through on Hard from the start, Hard in this game just isn't Hard!
Old 06-06-2009, 02:24 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckgirl47 View Post
is it just me...or when you go on hard everything starts to glitch??? I had one of those spider dudes that your supposed to out flank..and kill...but he doesnt move from his starting point...or they get stuck in a wall!

The spider dude getting stuck in the wall happened to me on easy mode...haven't seen any real trouble in hard yet.

Quote:
Yes you will. TBH you may as well have played it through on Hard from the start, Hard in this game just isn't Hard
Considering that this is maybe the third shooter I have ever played....to say this game isn't hard is kinda assinine. You may want to remember..not everyone plays these games normally.
lordmartock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:30 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyweed View Post
Yes you will. TBH you may as well have played it through on Hard from the start, Hard in this game just isn't Hard!
There are some hard parts, anytime you face a T600 and you dont have alot of RPG or Grandes they can be a hassel
Old 06-14-2009, 10:48 PM   #18 (permalink)

I found the game a little challenging in the beginning chapters to be honest. However it does get easier as I found that they gave you enough grenades and pipe bombs to take out the machines.

TIP: I didn't see this mentioned in the guide but I found that aiming your gun and then throwing your grenade/pipe bomb is more accurate than just throwing your grenade without aiming.

It wasn't obvious to me, but when I started doing that, destroying the terminators become much easier.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:47 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital-flex View Post
I found the game a little challenging in the beginning chapters to be honest. However it does get easier as I found that they gave you enough grenades and pipe bombs to take out the machines.

TIP: I didn't see this mentioned in the guide but I found that aiming your gun and then throwing your grenade/pipe bomb is more accurate than just throwing your grenade without aiming.

It wasn't obvious to me, but when I started doing that, destroying the terminators become much easier.
I agree with your tip
Timesplitter 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:45 AM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Desmond

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver

How hard is hard compared to say.....Crushing of CoD veteran?

Desmond is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
guide, road map, terminator, terminator salvation, trophy guide