Rate the trophy difficulty.  

1,108 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_25.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.72

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

platinum said:

You can immediately look at these trophies and fully understand what you need to know and basically you know that this game has an easy platinum. All you have to do is beat the game on hard difficulty and considering hard difficulty is unlocked when you first put in the game you are looking at about 4 - 8 hours to obtain the platinum depending on how skillful you are. Now actually getting the trophies is a little bit harder but nothing too challenging, some parts on certain chapter may just take a little bit more effort, skill and time than other parts. For example chapter 3 with the pipe bombs can be diffcult where I got stuck and some other people did. However with the help of this forum, the trophy guide and youtube videos, you should pass the slightly difficult bits after only a few attempts. A few other bits can be tricky but you will get the hang of it, know which weapons to use and in the end you will pass that part with ease. But really this is one of the easiest platinums out there and even the less than average gamer should be able to platinum this game in a relatively good time.

Edited by Viper
Updated average.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave it a 3

just because its short doesnt mean its a complete walk in the park. It's alot easier on co-op but alone on hard CAN give a challenge unless you're a hardcore or oldschool gamer like most on this board.

If you're used to shooters, and games using cover systems, its fairly easy.

just because its short doesnt mean its a complete walk in the park. It's alot easier on co-op but alone on hard CAN give a challenge unless you're a hardcore or oldschool gamer like most on this board. If you're used to shooters, and games using cover systems, its fairly easy.

Yeah, I agree. Gave it a 5, there are some areas that are very, very frustrating on hard mode. It's still fairly easy once you get the hang of it, but some people (myself included) are going to be yelling at the TV quite often. Again, overall pretty easy, but not Godfather II easy...you're going to have to put some amount of effort into it.

Gave it a 3

just because its short doesnt mean its a complete walk in the park. It's alot easier on co-op but alone on hard CAN give a challenge unless you're a hardcore or oldschool gamer like most on this board.

If you're used to shooters, and games using cover systems, its fairly easy.

so sum1 that has beat codwaw on vet,eat lead on max hazard,do u think it would be hard for them

Whoever clicked 10 is a douche.

Those who chose 2, I was debating on it, but since it was really quite easy and forums will only make the 2 or 3 tricky spots even easier to solve, I went with a 1. I mean, the hardest part for me was the train with the rocket launchers. Other than that, it was a breeze. Load times suck though.

I think this game deserves a 2 or a 3.

It's very very easy, but f**king frustrating when you just beat a difficult section and the game frickin crashes.

Not to mention the load times are a pain in the ass when you die.

Don't factor in those 10s in the overall.

Easy as hell. Beat in one afternoon. Whoever said the glitches are the most difficult part of the game is dead on. The only time I was really stuck was when rounding a corner in the second level, three T-7s spawn. But the one in the back goes right for you and gets stuck in a wall and you have to restart the checkpoint. The only way around this for me was to sprint out so he would come at me in a different direction to avoid getting stuck.

Game is a complete mess.

I gave it a 2/10.

I felt the first half of the game was harder than the last half, and the on rail sequences were some what frustrating, along with dealing with those "Endos", that were a pain in the ass. But still, I dont' know how it can get much easier and rewarding than this. Seriously people 11 Gold Trophies, now that's what I call a reward.

Definately a rent, I didn't feel like this was a very bad game per say, I just can't come up with anything positive to say, other than great box art and easy as hell trophies!