Is it Really that Easy to Platinum this?

papachief

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need a visual reference to help with this subject. Do you really think Jessica Chobot would LIE to you about difficulty?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qDEyRRaUpk]‪IGN_Strategize Easy Achievements[/ame]

Although I prefer just going with one playthrough on hard and getting this turd over with :D

I guess it depends. I got my disc on a trade, so I don't know if there is something wrong with it. As I enjoy the Terminator movie series, I got the game because I wanted, and just after I played and finished it the first time I got to know that people buy it for the trophies.

Unfortunately, no matter what I do, I cannot get "L.A. 2016", "The Sights" and "Angie", therefore no platinum for me.

I have finished the game several times now, I went back and deleted all the data to start over, and still can't get these trophies to pop.

So yeah, the game is fairly easy, but it might not be all that easy to get the trophies.

I'd rate this game a 1/10 difficulty but for the awful game mechanics, glitches, along with the half dozen times I had to reboot my frozen ps3 to continue playing this monstrosity. All involved, it's more like a 2 or 3/10 in terms of frustration.

For most of the fights, if you really hate this game, you can just find a safe place to hide and allow your NPC comrades to kill everything for you. Really, go make a sandwich or something, walk the dog, take your monthly shower- When you come back, simply move on to the next segment and find something new to do, like clean your pigsty of a room, or groom your neckbeard. The possibilities are ENDLESS!

It was so poorly made that I half wanted to send hate mail, shaming all of the people listed in the credits for releasing such sloppy work until I realized that this game was little more than a hastily put together marketing gimmick for the last movie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This isn't a hard game to Plat, but there were some parts that bugged me for a little while. When on the train and the buggy shooting the bikes annoyed me as there wasn't a zoom sight, plus the shacky effects made aiming a bit of a pain, but after a couple of goes its easy enough.

If you can rent it, do that. I know people have said it can be done in 4-5 hrs...it probably can but an over night rent will be more than enough time.