American Horror Story: Freak Show

iGarcia1992

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, every season is a completely different story but same cast. That's why there's a thread for every season.

I really enjoyed the premiere. That clown character looks so badass. You could tell that he doesn't like failing during his "act", like when he messed up the balloon.

I love this time of year because shows like this and TWD return giving you that Halloween vibe. :p

I guess I'll give this series a go once the fist half of TWD is over this season. :p

Thank you both. :)

Watch the first season first though. Amazing. The reason this show is so good is because it's a mindfuck :p

So many clever twists that keep you up at night thinking. The acting and storyline is good too.

Watch the first season first though. Amazing. The reason this show is so good is because it's a mindfuck :p

So many clever twists that keep you up at night thinking. The acting and storyline is good too.

Agreed! The first two seasons are great in terms of writing. Season 3 is decent too, it has its moments, but it's less surprising. And as you said, the acting is top notch. Jessica Lange overshadows everyone else, but the whole cast delivers really solid performances.

I haven't watched the premiere yet and I probably won't before the whole season is out. The freakshow theme sure is promising though, I hope I won't be disappointed... But I can't wait to find out!

Edited by kinjall
typo

Wonder if Bowie is going to show up...like Stevie Nicks did last year. Based on Life on Mars being used...

Instead of David Bowie, we get Patti LaBelle.

Twisty better not touch Lady Marmalade! Its kind of cool to see her on the show and I hope she as the maid is safe from senseless clown massacres.

Also love that the same actor who used to be a cross-dresser on the Drew Carey show is literally the scariest thing on television right now

The joker is an evil clown didn't see the association of clowns get all up in arms over the all the evil shit he does... Also nice pun:applause:

Haha, I was mostly in it for the lame pun. I'm sure the majority of people hate clowns to begin with, myself included. I'm not scared of them or anything I just think they're stupid. Although there are a few exceptions (Joker, Pennywise, etc.)