Supernatural

PainOfDemise

Went through a couple of the pages and even did a search and didn't find a supernatural thread here. Where are all the fans at of the show?

What do you think about this season so far and do you think there will be another one after this one? I think they might go up to about 10 seasons and then call it quits.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say I'm kinda disappointed at the slow start of this season, I wish Dean would show more of that ruthless side like in Purgatory cause Sam is really dragging things down currently :p

I say they got another solid season or 2 max after this since they are starting to run of out material and ppl to kill off xD

I gotta say I'm kinda disappointed at the slow start of this season, I wish Dean would show more of that ruthless side like in Purgatory cause Sam is really dragging things down currently :p

I say they got another solid season or 2 max after this since they are starting to run of out material and ppl to kill off xD

I agree. They are really just easing into the season for this one. I'm thinking they also have just another season or 2 left. The last season I bet will actually have God taking part in it and them finally meeting him.

Went through a couple of the pages and even did a search and didn't find a supernatural thread here. Where are all the fans at of the show?

What do you think about this season so far and do you think there will be another one after this one? I think they might go up to about 10 seasons and then call it quits.

There is a thread for it but it hasn't really been used since Season 7 started:

[thread=112576]Supernatural[/thread]

I'm a huge fan of this show. I've had mixed feelings about it since Season 5 ended as that really would have been an appropriate place to stop the show. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the show and will watch it as long as it's on, but I feel like the overarching stories haven't been as strong since the original 5 season long one concluded.

Sam is really dragging things down currently :p

Currently? Sam's been dragging things down since the beginning :D

• 1 month later...

Recently started watching this show, and I fucking love it! I got the first season from my friend who's a huge fan, started watching it. When I finished I visited him again and got the rest of the seasons lol. On the 4th season now. Although it's very good like the ones before, I had hoped god and co would stay away from the show.

I think it has slowly become less interesting since the leviathans. Hoping it gets better, this season may be the last otherwise, cause the story so far is a little slow so far...

Dean is obviously hiding something and Sam is just being a sook. Lol

Well I think they are starting to draw it to a close. I think I read somewhere that if they make it to a 10th season, they won't go past it.

I have seen all the episodes till now (since a couple years ago).

the show is pretty cool, the first 4 seasons were the best, i think because they included a lot of the music i like (like ACDC).

after that they included all the demon/angel war... Dean becomes a little more "softy" and Sammy more tough, also... there was seasons without any kind of cool songs.

The last season (8) have some pretty songs so... i kinda like it.

for those who doesnt know the "timeline" of supernatural wars:

Ghosts

Demons

Angels

Purgatory

Demons (again i guess, this is the last season)

• 2 weeks later...

I got into this show when Castiel first appeared. He is what hooked me. I'm glad they brought the "classic" Cas back for that cartoon-themed episode. By far the best episode to me in a while. My all-time favourite episode was called "The French Mistake" I think. It was the one where Balthazar sent Sam & Dean to an alt universe where they became Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. I really like Benny and hope he comes back. Crowley is a great character too.

I kind of wish that they would do a season with no overall storyline through the season, where they just hunt various monsters and ghosts etc. I love the show though.

I totally agree. Since mid-way through season 1 the entire show became about demons, starting the Meg. The first part of season 1 was monster of the week, and I'd love to see that return.

I kind of wish that they would do a season with no overall storyline through the season, where they just hunt various monsters and ghosts etc. I love the show though.

That would be nice. I like the story, but I would like to see more monsters and then just hunting them down.

Yep, some of the best episodes are with Castiel. The actor that plays him does comedy great, too.

I agree. Some of my favorite episodes are my favorite because of Castiel. I always enjoy the episode more when he is in it.

• 3 weeks later...
I have seen all the episodes till now (since a couple years ago).

the show is pretty cool, the first 4 seasons were the best, i think because they included a lot of the music i like (like ACDC).

after that they included all the demon/angel war... Dean becomes a little more "softy" and Sammy more tough, also... there was seasons without any kind of cool songs.

The last season (8) have some pretty songs so... i kinda like it.

for those who doesnt know the "timeline" of supernatural wars:

Ghosts

Demons

Angels

Purgatory

Demons (again i guess, this is the last season)

This season is alot about vampires as well, namely about Dean's new BFF, or at least I'm pretty sure the alpha is going to pop up sometime in the near future as well because they had him mention they would be seeing each other again.

There is also whatever Amanda's character is doing in heaven and her plans for the Winchesters.

Also no this is not the last season, they have said they are going to make the series ten seasons in total, so this season and two more left to go, so I'm sure the plan won't be carried out this season.

Either it is going to shift focus to vampires, have Kevin kidnapped or killed or have the angels not want to see the plan get pulled off.

That would be nice. I like the story, but I would like to see more monsters and then just hunting them down.

Really? I have to say I tend to like the big story episodes alot more, like the yellow eye's arc, ruby, heaven vs hell, being Crowley's bitches, leviathan, ect.

Edited by dante_kinkade

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure how I'm feeling about where they are going with the rest of the season.

[spoiler=49682068]The whole Men of Letters thing is kind of interesting, but still not sure how I feel about that.

I saw on a preview for the new episode that Kevin finally deciphers the tablet. Wonder what is going to happen at the end of this season now knowning there will be another one.

Edited by PainOfDemise
Spell Check

I'm not sure how I'm feelnig about where they are going with the rest of the season.

Same here.

[spoiler=demnazinecro]Last episode surprised me with just how weird it was. Nazi necromancers? Freaking golem? WTF! :eek:

The whole 'Sealing Hell (and maybe Heaven) gates' idea seems like a lazy way to end the Demons/Angels arc though.