Top Gear Season 18 (UK)

Harry94_

So it's 4/7 episodes in now and I couldn't find a thread for it. Just wondering what you guys think about the new series so far?

IMO they have been ok, better than season 17. But a lot of it seems to scripted now, but hey it's still funny in places.

What are your thoughts on the current series?

So it's 4/7 episodes in now and I couldn't find a thread for it. Just wondering what you guys think about the new series so far?

IMO they have been ok, better than season 17. But a lot of it seems to scripted now, but hey it's still funny in places.

What are your thoughts on the current series?

I think it's been pretty good so far, i enjoyed the episode about China when they discussed all the copyright infringement that takes place there. The episode about The Sweeney was pretty good as well, some of the humour felt a bit forced at times though. I haven't seen last night's episode yet.

I'm hoping for another Top Gear special at some point, i can't get enough of them.

I think it's been pretty good so far, i enjoyed the episode about China when they discussed all the copyright infringement that takes place there. The episode about The Sweeney was pretty good as well, some of the humour felt a bit forced at times though. I haven't seen last night's episode yet.

I'm hoping for another Top Gear special at some point, i can't get enough of them.

I love the special episodes, the last one is usually a special one.

The china one was good, that X5 copy that china said "looked nothing like an X5" when it clearly was.

Last nights was ok, some parts are funny but I won't spoil it for you :)

I think this series has been much better than the last so far.

Last series I thought was too silly in places - but they seem to have found the right balance of humour again now thankfully :)

Loving the fact that Matt Le Blanc has got the fastest lap time now too!

Last series I thought was too silly in places - but they seem to have found the right balance of humour again now thankfully :)

Loving the fact that Matt Le Blanc has got the fastest lap time now too!

Top Gear just gets better and better every season.

Jeremy Clackson for Prime Minister!

That sounds promising, I didn't watch the last 3 series as I was fed up with all the usual, predictable nonsense, like squashing/burning a caravan, a road trip in old bangers, once of which will usually expire spectacularly.

This series seems quite good so far. I can't remember much of the last series, to be honest. I do like the show, but I do think they are beginning to run out of ideas for challenges and events. Don't get me wrong, I find the show to be really funny most of the time, but there's less and less about actual cars each series.

When are they on?

Sunday Nights at 8pm.

Episode was ok, the rocket man was cool. It was more to the point kind of episode, still enjoyed it though :)

I think it was the best episode of the series so far. Sure it wasn't as funny as the off-road scooters, but it was really informative for once. I learned quite a lot about the car company SAAB.

I think it was the best episode of the series so far. Sure it wasn't as funny as the off-road scooters, but it was really informative for once. I learned quite a lot about the car company SAAB.

i didnt care about SAAB before this episode, but its good to know there history , there cars wasnt good looking but its sad that they are gone.

that C63 AMG black looks great , my favorite merc after the SLR