XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Old 02-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #11
GlennThomas
Graphics Team

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   SOTM Winner   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Staff - Graphics Team   Word of Mouth - Silver   A+ Thread Award   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

This series seems quite good so far. I can't remember much of the last series, to be honest. I do like the show, but I do think they are beginning to run out of ideas for challenges and events. Don't get me wrong, I find the show to be really funny most of the time, but there's less and less about actual cars each series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLIVERMC97 View Post
When are they on?
Sunday Nights at 8pm.
GlennThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
Fireforge

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I've just seen the latest episode, the cross country mobility vehicle challenge was hilarious.

Big thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the Avatar and Signature!
Fireforge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #13
Harry94_
Events Director

Send a message via Skype™ to Harry94_

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireforge View Post
I've just seen the latest episode, the cross country mobility vehicle challenge was hilarious.
or when they are driving them in the town
Harry94_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #14
Fireforge

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
Yeah, it reminded me of when Clarkson did this:

Big thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the Avatar and Signature!
Fireforge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #15
Puzzler

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Silver Submission   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Loved it when James went into Greggs for his Iced Finger
Old 02-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #16
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzler View Post
Loved it when James went into Greggs for his Iced Finger
He came out and was saying about how he couldn't do over 4mph because it's illegal and Jeremy just flew past him, that was funny.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:14 AM   #17
Harry94_
Events Director

Hate to double post, but if I edit my post above chances are you won't see it

For anybody in the UK who doesn't know, Top gear is on tonight at 8pm on BBC2
Old 02-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #18
GlennThomas
Graphics Team

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   SOTM Winner   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Staff - Graphics Team   Word of Mouth - Silver   A+ Thread Award   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand

Quote:
Hate to double post, but if I edit my post above chances are you won't see it

For anybody in the UK who doesn't know, Top gear is on tonight at 8pm on BBC2
Will be watching. Thanks for reminding me. I wonder what madness they will get up to tonight.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #19
Harry94_
Events Director

Episode was ok, the rocket man was cool. It was more to the point kind of episode, still enjoyed it though
Old 02-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #20
GlennThomas
Graphics Team

Quote:
Episode was ok, the rocket man was cool. It was more to the point kind of episode, still enjoyed it though
I think it was the best episode of the series so far. Sure it wasn't as funny as the off-road scooters, but it was really informative for once. I learned quite a lot about the car company SAAB.