XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Old 02-14-2012, 04:25 AM   #11
felatio

NOTHING beats Dragonball Z! Most epic manga of all time! 9 seasons and 15 movies not only was it one of the best in every aspect but also one of the longest running. If you haven't experienced a full helping of Kamehamehas and Super Saiyan transformations, then you have not yet lived my friend.

1st : Fallout 3
Latest : Minecraft
PSN 100%: 3 on 3 NHL Arcade, Spare Parts, Wheel of Fortune, Trine 2, CS:GO, Minecraft
felatio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:53 AM   #12
leokiko

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

In terms of story, DBZ is one of the worst action animes ever. It is always the same thing over and over and over and over again.

GO READ ONEPUNCH-MAN's MANGA: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/onepunch-man-r7139
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:46 AM   #13
mugiwara84

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Road Map Submitter   2,500 Posts   2012 PS3T FIFA Champion   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
In terms of story, DBZ is one of the worst action animes ever. It is always the same thing over and over and over and over again.
To be fair that goes for every shonen action. Come in bad guy, beat bad guy. Repeat and repeat. Dragonball hasn't got the most complicated story but that doesn't mean it isn't a good written piece. It has great action, comedy, power ups and the best rivalry till this day (Vegeta / Goku). And no series can beat the influence it had on current mangakas or what it ever did for the popularity of anime outside of Japan.

Dragonball will always have a special place in my heart being the first anime I ever saw. And I can't count the times I saw the Freeza arc on tv.

mugiwara84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:48 PM   #14
Kyoko_N

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Not a huge fan of DBZ but it is one of the shows that i still see with nostalgia.

The Namek Arc is the best IMO.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #15
DEVILRYUUJIN

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Silver   Guide Supplement Bronze   2,500 Posts   Helping Hand   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

yup dbz is 1 of the best manga/anime and it was all thanks to miyazaki to influence akira toriyama to make such an epic world. one piece, bleach and naruto authors all agree that they were influence by akira toriyama to make their manga in a similar light.

Ryuujin is my name. Now go on my youtube to watch me game!
My Trophy Guides l Youtube Channel l My Facebook l DeviantArt l

Last edited by DEVILRYUUJIN; 02-14-2012 at 01:46 PM.
DEVILRYUUJIN is offline   Reply With Quote