Sons of Anarchy

Scorpkahn

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

Season 5 starts up next week, figured this needs a bump. This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. I only just go into it before season 4 started, the wife and I watched the first 3 seasons literally in 2 weeks. So many great, deep characters and story.

Very few season premieres get me this pumped. Especially with this promo shot:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/sons-of-anarchy-key-art-fx.jpeg

Edited by Captain_Speirs

On a side note, shouldn't this thread be in the television forum?

A bump from 2009?! :eek: :rofl:

Never seen it, but heard great things. Plus Ron Perlman is in it and he kicks ass :cool:

Hmm that might be why there hasn't been a post since 2009 lol. I used the search function to see if there was a thread because I didn't see one in the TV forum.

But yeah, Perlman is great, but so are so many of the cast members. Perlman's character sure takes a turn this season, it's going to be interesting to see where it goes (he's the one standing by himself in the promo shot).

Edited by Captain_Speirs

I watched the first 3-4 episodes but it didn't really grab me.

Guess i prefer things like Grimm and True Blood lol.

Yeah that's understandable, completely different genres. I'm pretty much the opposite, any of those fantasy type shows don't interest me one bit. Game of Thrones is the farthest I'll go, and at times that can be pretty fantastical for me.

Hmm that might be why there hasn't been a post since 2009 lol. I used the search function to see if there was a thread because I didn't see one in the TV forum.

But yeah, Perlman is great, but so are so many of the cast members. Perlman's character sure takes a turn this season, it's going to be interesting to see where it goes (he's the one standing by himself in the promo shot).

Yeah, I tried to search for a SOA thread in the television forum as well and nothing came up. I was almost tempted to create a new one until I found this.

The way Season 4 ended I'm curious to see how Season 5 will play out. Especially the relationship between Jackson and Clay.

is it tonight yet?

i eat, sleep and breath this show even when its season is over.

ill keep S5 on the dvr until it comes out on blu ray and i buy it.

before the new season starts i watch all the seasons before it.

a couple months after the season ends ill watch them all back to back again as well.

ill probably watch S5 6 or 7 times after its over cause its not like i watch many shows or am into that many on tv. i mean im into SOA and walking dead as far as shit thats on tv now a days. but other then that ive just got my usual 2 hours of TNA wrestling every thursday night that record on the dvr. love Oz but its not on hbo anymore so.

i tryed getting into mad men. didnt care for it.

breaking bad - dont care for it.

is it tonight yet?

i eat, sleep and breath this show even when its season is over.

ill keep S5 on the dvr until it comes out on blu ray and i buy it.

before the new season starts i watch all the seasons before it.

a couple months after the season ends ill watch them all back to back again as well.

ill probably watch S5 6 or 7 times after its over cause its not like i watch many shows or am into that many on tv. i mean im into SOA and walking dead as far as shit thats on tv now a days. but other then that ive just got my usual 2 hours of TNA wrestling every thursday night that record on the dvr. love Oz but its not on hbo anymore so.

i tryed getting into mad men. didnt care for it.

Justified. In my opinion it is a good companion piece to SOA, and it kind of works with Walking Dead as well.

Wow, I think that's the first time that I've read/heard that someone didn't like Breaking Bad. Personally I think it's easily one of the best shows on television right now but to each their own.

On topic, SOA Season 5 premiere tonight! :dance: