Burn Notice is getting at least two more seasons

dante_kinkade

Good news the great spy series Burn Notice is getting season five and six, season five will have 15 episodes and six will have 18 episodes.

Burn Notice fans will be very happy this morning: USA has announced that it has renewed the drama series for a fifth AND sixth season even before Season Four of Burn Notice has even launches. The two additional seasons will run at least a respective 15 and 18 episodes, with Season Five set to begin shooting in about a year. "Once Saturday Night Live makes fun of you,' how can you not commit to extra seasons?" Jeff Wachtel, USA's president of original programming, told Variety. It also helps that USA will begin stripping the series in October 2011, following a deal with studio Fox Television Studios for the off-net rights. (Variety)

Televisionary: Channel Surfing: Two-Season Renewal for Burn Notice, Patton Oswalt Out of Beach Lane, Anatasia Griffith to Royal Pains, and More

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, though i've only seen upto the end of Season 2 so far.

Lets hope they can maintain the quality for 6 seasons.

With the actors they have and how the show has been going so far I'm sure it will still be great, at least I hope so.

Also makes me wonder when it does get to that point how are they going to/plan on finishing it up.

• 1 month later...

One of my favorite series, great news :D

Did any of you catch that mini-movie The Rise and Fall of Sam Axe. It was directed by the character that plays Michael Weston and it was actually really good. My wife doesn't care too much for Burn Notice but loved the movie. Starts a little slow, but as usual really picks up fast.

Did any of you catch that mini-movie The Rise and Fall of Sam Axe. It was directed by the character that plays Michael Weston and it was actually really good. My wife doesn't care too much for Burn Notice but loved the movie. Starts a little slow, but as usual really picks up fast.

I didn't care for that movie. It was ok to watch once, but it just seemed like a Bruce Cambell B movie. Not complaining because Bruce Cambell is great, but it didn't feel like a Burn Notice movie.

Burn Notice fans will be very happy this morning: USA has announced that it has renewed the drama series for a fifth AND sixth season even before Season Four of Burn Notice has even launches.
Haha, season 4 ended last winter and season 5 just started last week. Just a little bit behind the times there man. :p

Kind of, it looks like he's pretty much done with that after the first episode though. It was a really kick ass episode, this show is so consistent with its awesomeness.
I actually found it a bit disappointing. They just made up some guy and said "this is the guy who ran everything, he's got all the answers." The hell? What happened to Management? And what about Vaughn, he must know something? Why is that one guy suddenly the only guy who can answer some real questions? Makes no sense to me. Oh well, should be way more interesting to see what's going to happen next.

Everything else was pretty awesome, though. Except Jesse. What the hell man, really? You get one point for getting the Charger back, but you lose about 50 for that other thing.

I actually found it a bit disappointing. They just made up some guy and said "this is the guy who ran everything, he's got all the answers." The hell? What happened to Management? And what about Vaughn, he must know something? Why is that one guy suddenly the only guy who can answer some real questions? Makes no sense to me. Oh well, should be way more interesting to see what's going to happen next.

Yeah but I'm thinking we aren't actually done with the whole management storyline.

Jesse sucks.