XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Old 01-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #141
Vuule

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

This show is seriously going downhill. Another rogue CIA agent? ANOTHER?!? And she was so easy to convince to give herself up. Pfftt.. And the ending.. That easy?

Check out my YouTube for Trophy Guides and More!
My Trophies Sig&Ava by RED_REBEL44

THL Season 7

Old 01-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #142
Frxn

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Really not making much sense.

Though I'm curious what sort of deal Mikey could possibly offer to get them off the hook, with Card and Bly dead and assuming that Riley is now in prison maybe he's took one of their jobs? I mean he was clearly in some sort of position of power at the end.

Whatever, I just hope they end the show well.

Please Rockstar next one:
GTA VI:ce City

FRXN (GMT+0. Blank FR rejected)
Frxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:59 PM   #143
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
Save some really bad writing, he's pretty much down now
Well I wasn't wrong. Respected CIA agent decides to hire the cartel to kill him (which is dumb enough on its own) and he uses that to somehow get himself out of trouble for executing another CIA agent AND get another gig with the CIA that he claimed to not even want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ll1ng5pr33 View Post
This show is seriously going downhill. Another rogue CIA agent? ANOTHER?!? And she was so easy to convince to give herself up. Pfftt.. And the ending.. That easy?
But but but Fiona is totally mad at him which will probably last for all of one, maybe two episodes before she accepts his apology!! That's super serious you guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frxn View Post
Whatever, I just hope they end the show well.
Unless they have a time machine, I don't think they can do that now.

I don't even know if I want to watch the next season. Part of me is thinking it's like a train wreck that I can't look away from, and another part is saying "but you haven't been looking at it for months now because it hasn't been on. It would be so easy to just not start watching again".

Last edited by mjc0961; 05-05-2013 at 04:03 PM.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:38 AM   #144
Vuule

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Member of the Month Winner

2? That's very generous of you.

THL Season 7

Old 05-10-2013, 11:28 PM   #145
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place

Quote:
2? That's very generous of you.
Maybe 2. Most likely not.

When's this start again anyway?

Okay well the first thing I found is something I definitely like:

Thank goodness. I don't think there's any sharks left for this series to jump, so ending it is a good idea. Although this changes my thoughts on how long she'll be mad, though. inb4 she leaves properly or dies before they make up for super final season drama!

I guess I will watch it too since it's the last season. Gone this far, and since it has a finite end now, might as well just finish. Anyway, no date yet, it just says this summer.

Trailer thingy though:
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice/
Time to see if Westen can MacGuyver himself a razor.

Last edited by mjc0961; 05-10-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:18 AM   #146
Frxn

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Hate to say it but I'm glad it's ending before I stop watching.

Please Rockstar next one:
GTA VI:ce City

FRXN (GMT+0. Blank FR rejected)
Frxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:58 AM   #147
chrisheadshot

Send a message via MSN to chrisheadshot Send a message via Skype™ to chrisheadshot

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Bronzer Than Nothing   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frxn View Post
Hate to say it but I'm glad it's ending before I stop watching.
Agreed. It's gotten to the point where it's still watchable but everything is so repetitive or overdone in the series that you know where the story is going right from the get go. Hopefully they can end the series on a high (and with as little blatant Hyundai product placement as possible)
chrisheadshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #148
Vuule

I'll watch if they at least bring back the 'Devil in Suit' once

THL Season 7

Old 05-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #149
mjc0961

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisheadshot View Post
Agreed. It's gotten to the point where it's still watchable but everything is so repetitive or overdone in the series that you know where the story is going right from the get go. Hopefully they can end the series on a high (and with as little blatant Hyundai product placement as possible)
What, you mean a Hyundai can't drive through the wall of a gun dealer and bomb maker's house totally unscathed other than needing a trip through the car wash?!

Although seriously, fuck the Hyundais. Where is the Charger? They made the plot stupid and barely give any more screen time to Mike's sweet ride.

Quote:
I'll watch if they at least bring back the 'Devil in Suit' once
Yes, that character was awesome. He was awesome enough to make you forget about how silly the "community minded gang banger" thing was and just enjoy them all shitting their pants every time Mike was about to snap his fingers.

*sigh* Yeah, I miss when this show used to be awesome instead of "everyone is secretly part of the organization who burned Mike roflcoperz!"
Old 05-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #150
mjc0961

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
When's this start again anyway?
FINAL SEASON PREMIERES THURSDAY JUNE 6 9/8C

Burn Notice returns for it's 7th and Final Season this summer, June 6th at 9/8c on USA! Until then, catch up on the series by watching the entire 6th season online now!

Burn Notice - TV Series, Spy Show, Characters, Schedule, Videos & Photos - USA NETWORK -Burn Notice - USA Network

Wasn't expecting it to be so early into June.