• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the 15 minute preview and liked what i saw. I wish i had HBO...

I have read the books and would love to see the show.It looks like it has some top notch production value.

I don't have HBO either...:pirate:... I will def be buying the DVD though, and may even give the books a go. I hope more will start tuning in on this epic.

I'm probably going to wait until it's available on DVD or something so I can watch it straight through. I don't have HBO so that factors into it as well. :)

I've read the books and they are very good, but GRRM really needs to get on the ball and finish the series already. It's been like 6 years since the last book and there's still a few more to come.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm enjoying it, it's really starting to heat up especially the Golden Crown episode. But, I have not read the books, so I can't comment on how they transalte to the screen. It's a great show and I would encourage people interested in it to watch, but make sure you're old enough or willing to watch mature material.

• 3 weeks later...
I really enjoy it. I heard good things but it's taken me until the past few days to finally start watching them.

They're amazing and I've finished up to episode.. 7?

Yeah it gets better with pretty much every episode. Only one more episode left in this 10 episode season. So glad it already got renewed for a second season.

I want to start reading the books, but I still haven't finished the Sword of Truth series.

I was going to start reading the books but after the surprise at the end of last week's episode I wouldn't want to know stuff like that is coming. I'll read the books once the show is over.

This first season was ridiculously awesome, and from the looks of it next season is going to be even more epic.