Who do you want to see in Tekken X Street Fighter and what are your thoughts on it?

Since they announced both Street Fighter X Tekken and Tekken X Street Fighter, I was excited since I like fighting games and alas Street Fighter X Tekken came out first and to me, it was a little disappointing since I'm more of a Tekken player, needless to say it wasn't a bad game, I enjoy all fighting games but on the other hand I wanted to play Tekken X Street Fighter more to see how well the Street Fighter characters would transfer over into the Tekken Universe giving them quite a few more moves. Anyways, what are your thoughts on Tekken X Street Fighter and who are the characters you want to see in it.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Being that Harada is involved, I'm pretty confident we will get free or relatively fair priced character DLC. There was an article where he said that he didn't like Capcom's approach to character DLC in general, but also Street Fighter X Tekken.

I just wonder how some projectile attacks will work in Tekken, or if they'l be removed. So maybe no Hadoukens, Sonic Booms etc.

Edited by SSJ4_Haruhi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to say, I would not mind Cole to return, as he was included on the PS3 version for free regardless.

But I have to say, one Capcom, not Street Fighter related would be a good choice. After all, Capcom did include Pac-Man in their one, who is a Namco character. So why not return the favour?

But yeah, I do want Juri myself, she's really, the only Street Fighter character I enjoy playing as... easy to use for me.

• 2 months later...