Help with Time Attack Pls

Hi, need help with time attack :( I'm not a good fighting player

I tried all tatics I could find for this, but any seems to work for me...

with Paul, whatever I try, the burning fist never connects, always get kicked in the middle of it.

with heihachi, they ALWAYS kick me from the ground... hardly connects the stomp...also from stage 3 they start blocking the down punch

with true ogre, it's just too slow... and also get kicked a lot

I'm out of ideas already :( the CPU is very annoying on this mode

Use Yoshimitsu's cheap death combo:

Jump and kick the enemy as soon the round starts, wait a second so he starts getting up and then stab him (:left: :left: :square:)

It's a very common bug in every Tekken, the IA almost always fails to avoid the stab while getting up

You just need to time it right, a couple of minutes practicing with the CPU should be enough to find the right time

Hi,

After some hours of frustation and jin kicking me, I got it with Paul and True Ogre =/

Thanks for the tip anyways, now i'm stuck with damn 200 points, chicken that I can't do alone and low parries that I have no idea how should be/look like (my char just steps to the side?)

Low parry? That's the most easiest thing to do, let the enemy do a low punch and press down and right (if you're on the left side) and your character will "deflect" the attack, to explain it better, you have to do a diagonal (:lsse:)

What it looks like is... your character stands still and when you press down+forward at the right moment it does some kind of reversal animation (like when you escape a grab)

And for Chicken, here's a little tip I wrote a month ago

Maybe you're doing my same mistake. First configure the controllers:

P1: bind LP to L2. Then bind LK+LP to L1

P2: Bind LK+LP to L1

Then on the fight keep P1 still and press L2. Then the P2 press back and L1 to do the reversal. And in that moment P1 press forward and L1. P1 don't have to keep pressing forward before the reversal or it wont work, press forward only when you have to do the second reverse