Survival mode WTF!

this was an easy game right through till now, last trophy i need is 'Staying Power' 10 wins in survival, no matter what I do i get 7, 8 or 9 wins then just get cheated out of it, most times I go into that fight with full health and still get beat.

Any tips other than the ones already posted for other trophies ?

Most people suggest to go with Paul or True Ogre and use their specials

I used Yoshimitsu and Law (I almost didn't use him)

With Yoshi is a piece of cake: jump and kick the opponent to knock him down, wait a second and do the stabby (:left::left::square:) and kick it or something when he's on the floor if you want. Repeat the process when the opponent tags characters

In every single Tekken the AI always makes the same mistake with this tactic, the AI will almost always fail to avoid the stab when is getting up, and this move is really overpowered, it depletes like 70% of the opponent's health

Also, Yoshi can regenerate his health in case you really need it

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol , i made a profile here just to post in this :D

i feel u man , its a HARD time getting this damn trophy in the 7th round the cpu starting to be annoying really , i did it couple hours ago , i picked Bruce ! with Bryan

i kept spaming Bruce knee combos :left::circle: x3

and it worked ! do it after luncher like :right::up: + :circle:

good luck :/

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this trophy blows the AI gets stupid cheap in the later fights, i made it to 9 just be4 and angel one shot killed me with an Arial laser 2 times in a row.. common man cheap shit!

edit updated. managed to get it done with eddy & hworang. went 12 fights.

also guard attack damage being on does not have any affect nor does difficulty in options as this mode is SET.

Edited by NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ