Easiest Way for ETERNAL CHAMPION (Ultra Hard) and FLAWLESS VICTORY

sinbwt

For ETERNAL CHAMPION and (if done rightly,) FLAWLESS VICTORY,

i found a cheap method of doing it (so if you want any "FIGHTING" tips, this isnt the place :p) since im not a die hard Tekken fan and not so good with combos, this is an easy technique:

In the options:

Difficulty - ULTRA HARD

Fight Count: 1

Round Time: 30

Guard Damage: ON [VERY IMPORTANT]

Now choose Hwoarang along with any1 else.

Spam this attack combo right from the beginning

:left: (HOLD), :cross:,:cross:,:cross:

Now since its ultra hard difficulty, the CPU will be blocking all the attacks throughout the round. And since Guard Damage is on, at the end of 30 seconds, your health will be 85-100% whereas the CPUs would be less than 85%.

In the final round, dont continuously do the combo, after 1 combo is done, wait for her to make ONE STEP FORWARD and then start the combo. Try your best to not take any damage coz she will have around 90% health remaining even if done correctly.

DONT WORRY IF YOU DIE, you can still retry the same round after choosing to continue and still get Eternal Champion (G), but you will have to do the 'Flawless Victory' trophy later (which is way easier to do in Easy). You just have to beat the bitch at the final stage in the above mentioned method to beat Ultra Hard.

Again, this is a cheap technique. There is no possible way i could beat ULTRA HARD with skills and combo. So, here you go. cheers :dance:

Edited by sinbwt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am going to have to use this method... I tried to do it legit on Normal, aiming for the no continues thing, but Unknown just murdered me. So this'll work for both versions... Ultra Hard as well as on Normal and no continues. I suppose I'll edit this post, or a reply if I get it doing this way... which hopefully should work XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...