Tip for "chicken" one person, 2 controllers..

It's not listed in the guide but I'd thought I'd post anyway.

I have a little brother, refused to help, found I could remap the pads so one button could be lp+lk at once (square and X, the buttons listed in the guide)

Just put both pads on a flat surface, rubberbanded 2 so it was pulling in, player one was via me, but in the ended ruberbanded the first helps...

Press Square on P1, pressed counter shortcut on P2, pressed counter shortcut on P1=trophy

Have to be quick, almost same time for counters but this makes it easier than being an octopus XD

Hope this helps those impatiant or without nearby friends :)

Going to try this right now, i have not managed to get chicken yet... will report back soon.

[edit] cant seem to get it... either they do throw, or just little grapling and no hitting...

[edit2] GOT IT! thank you for great tip!

Edited by raimo666

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
It's not listed in the guide but I'd thought I'd post anyway.

I have a little brother, refused to help, found I could remap the pads so one button could be lp+lk at once (square and X, the buttons listed in the guide)

Just put both pads on a flat surface, rubberbanded 2 so it was pulling in, player one was via me, but in the ended ruberbanded the first helps...

Press Square on P1, pressed counter shortcut on P2, pressed counter shortcut on P1=trophy

Have to be quick, almost same time for counters but this makes it easier than being an octopus XD

Hope this helps those impatiant or without nearby friends :)

fucking brilliant, just got me the platinum with this! thank you great tip!