Rate the trophy difficulty...  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.43

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

Gave this a 2. The only 2 tough trophies are getting 200 pts in Tekken Bowl and reversing an attack reversal (Chicken) on your own. Hands got really sore after getting that Chicken trophy self-boosting with 2 controllers.

Overall, this is the easiest fighting game to plat thus far on the PS3. Highly recommended for anyone that likes Tekken.

I gave it a 4 mainly because i'm not very skilled when it comes to fighting games. The ones that gave me the most trouble were the time attack one and survival one for some reason.

Other than that it wasn't that difficult and since Tekken is one of my all time favorite fighting games i'm happy to have obtained a platinum for this game.

after many a tantrum i managed to get my 51st plat. i rated this a personal 9 difficulty. i know for some this was a piece of piss, but im not a beat em up veteran. 6 minute time attack took me well over 100 go's to get, and ultra hard difficulty on arcade i needed over 40 continues. all the other trophies were a doddle.

NOT totally simple at all, I am fucking sick of reading these low votes.

Do some of you even KNOW what a 2/10 is?

Yeah sure, I'm sure you had a really easy time with Tekken Bowl, Time Attack under 6 minutes, Chicken and other tricky ones. You'll vote low AFTER it's over and done with, but when you have it you say it's easy. Bullshit.

This is a 4 to 7/10 at LEAST.

I had much less trouble with Tekken 6.

Edited by vitaboy
  • Like 1

IS Tekken Tag Tournament HD platinum easier then tekken 6? Just wondering as i've not played this yet and found tekken 6 an easy platinum but the way people are talking on here it's easier.

It's been a long time since I got the Tekken 6 plat, but I would say that TTT HD is about the same or slightly harder. A few trophies will likely give you some trouble, but there are some good tips spread out through the forum here.

Tekken Tag is much more frustrating while Tekken 6 is just more time consuming.

And to quote

No way is this a 1 difficulty, even for veterans. I used to work for Sony, and I had a Tekken 3 arcade machine in my office that I'd play every day, and trust me it's not a walk in the park. It's definitely easier than a lot of fighting games, but saying it's a 1 difficulty (for veterans) insults the complexity of the game.

It's more like a [5] (don't forget, a 5 means average, and even a 3 rating means it's definitely below average difficulty. A 1 suggests you practically did everything first time without failing at all (don't tell me you got all the Tekken Bowl stuff first time). A 2 suggests you almost but not quite breezed through everything.

I've not played Hannah Montana, so I can't compare. But I've played Megamind, and I rated that a 1. Tekken Tag Tournament is no way a walk in the park in comparison. Nowhere near. And I would bet that noobs would rate this more like an 8 or 9. I know people who can't counter attack, never mind do a Chicken... and they've played it for years.

BULLSHIT. Unless you could do this with your eyes closed and it caused you absolutely NO N-O problems nor frustration this is NOT a 2/10

People seriously need to know there are TEN numbers on the scale and know what a 2/10 really is. 2/10 is baby stuff. Tekken Tag is more like 4 or 5, or more.

You think because it doesnt technically take a loonnnnng time that it's easy? Stop the bullshit. You can one-coin clear a bullet hell shootemup in under 30 minutes, but does that mean it's EASY? NO! It's one of the hardest things out there.

People need to stop rating on their seriously retarded scale. Get a clue. This is a 4 to 7 out of 10.

BULLSHIT. Unless you could do this with your eyes closed and it caused you absolutely NO N-O problems nor frustration this is NOT a 2/10

People seriously need to know there are TEN numbers on the scale and know what a 2/10 really is. 2/10 is baby stuff. Tekken Tag is more like 4 or 5, or more.

You think because it doesnt technically take a loonnnnng time that it's easy? Stop the bullshit. You can one-coin clear a bullet hell shootemup in under 30 minutes, but does that mean it's EASY? NO! It's one of the hardest things out there.

People need to stop rating on their seriously retarded scale. Get a clue. This is a 4 to 7 out of 10.

No problems, no frustration, just enjoyment. I rated it 2/10 simply because it has been one of the easiest and is the quickest (3 hours, 41 minutes) I have ever personally achieved. I had about as much difficulty platting this game as I did Terminator: Salvation. Hell, I found perfecting the songs in Hannah Montana harder than this. So why wouldn't I rate it equally?

Different gamers will often have a different rating that reflects their own personal difficulty number between 1 and 10.

I'm not a Tekken vet at all, this game is just too hard for me to understand compared to other fighting games. The time attack took me probably 10-15 tries, and bowling was just as frustrating as it was in Yakuza 3. I seriously hate seeing bowling in games.

Overall the plat took me probably 4 or so hours and it was neither easy or fun. I give it a 6.