CHICKEN Trophy Easy!!!

Kildot

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

controller 1- Press square

Controller 2- back + X + Square when ur getting hit = a reversal

controller 1- Forward + X + Square at exact time controller two is reversing.

thats the simplest explanation on what to do. the video explanation is the same.

if you dont know how to do a reversal then practice that 1st before attempting to do a chicken reversal

Thanks for the vid. Helped me get this trophy not long ago.

One trick I did to make it a little easier on myself was use a rapid fire controller as my second port. I set it to spam back + X + Square, so all I had to do was press square into a reversal and chicken it. Simples.

My god, a million times this. I tried to do this with two regular controllers for almost an hour until I read this tip, then I literally did it on the first try with my turbo controller.

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I Did Not Have A Rapid-Fire Controller, But Only Two Regular Controllers. Luckily, My Sister Offered To Help :dance:

Using This Strategy, I Got It First Try. Your Mini-Guide Was Straight-Forward And Easily-Followed And I Thank You Greatly, As This Was The Final Trophy Required For My Platinum :woop:

I cant get my head around this trophy at all. :( How is it possible to press the last two steps at the same time? Ive tried for about an hour now and i just got so frustrated that i had to turn it off.. Is it possible to map the move buttons onto the face buttons? Like :circle: to move left and right?

Controller 1 - :square:

Controller 2 - :left:+:square:+:cross:

Controller 1 - :right:+:square:+:cross:

I do have a turbo controller but im not sure how i would set it up to help... I put tape on :left:, :square:+:cross: on my second controller but then i always get grabbed and if the punch does land the :right:+:square:+:cross: does nothing when pressed. :confused: Hopefully someone can clear this up for me. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, i somehow done it... The turbo controller wasnt working for me so i tried it with two standard DS3's and ten minutes later i had the trophy as well as a cut lip... :( (The analog on one of them is all burst) I didint know you could map :square: and :cross: to a shoulder button.. That helped alot. I just mashed all the buttons and got it. :)

Edited by CoolDust

i did mention in the video tutorial near the start that you can and should map the buttons to the top ones and im pretty sure i said which ones too :/ also i dont use turbo controllers. but anyway glad you finally got it. i was surprised to see many people saying they had trouble with it...

Glad my vid was able to help you all with this easy (once you know how) trophy :)

i did mention in the video tutorial near the start that you can and should map the buttons to the top ones and im pretty sure i said which ones too :/ also i dont use turbo controllers. but anyway glad you finally got it. i was surprised to see many people saying they had trouble with it...

Glad my vid was able to help you all with this easy (once you know how) trophy :)

Thats what i get for not watching the video with sound... :o I dont think its possible otherwise, luckily i got so frustrated that i had to watch the video again. This time with sound and thats when i learned about mapping buttons. :) So thanks for the video it really was helpful!

• 2 weeks later...
so i did what you did but it looked like i just reversed his grabbed

i didnt hit him at the end

so i dont know what im doing wrong or i dont know excatly how to do it

i was following the guides description precisely

and like i said looked like i just reversed a grab

That happens for me :mad: I don't get the hit at the end . Have you found the solution yet ?