Platinum EASY

Cissa90

Just got my platinum after some couple of hours gaming:)

If you take away a saturday night out and sleeping.. the plat could be earned around 3 hours.

All trophies can be done in versus or practice mode, except for the story mode, team battle, survivor or tekken bowl mode.

For beating the story mode on Ultra Hard, a good tip is:

Set round to 1, time to 30 seconds, deplete some health of the opponent, and back off, block and keep away,you'll win easilly this way.

Team Battle on hard against 8 players CPU, is actually pretty easy aswell so just play normally here :)

Wow, 3h plat? I knew the plat would be easy from the trophy list, but I didn't expect it to be that easy.

Its just if you got some skills yourself to do everything :p

Like the "reverse an attack reversal" and reverse 25 attacks, is easiest having a playing partner. Using Jin to reverse, and bryan to attack, as not everyone can reverse.

Using Bryan attack with: -> -> Circle

And block using Jin: <- -> -> Square Triangle

EDIT: How can I know who was the first to get this plat (synced or whatever)? As I've not seen anyone else :)

Edited by Cissa90

Wow i thought fighting game (P) were supposed to be hard... but at 3 hours that makes it easier then megamind lol i think i'll add it to the q

3 hours is based on you being very good, and knowing excactly what you do, no breaks, no mistakes :p and have a human partner for some trophies like attack reversals.

Also, use my tip for story mode on ultra hard, you'll beat it in 5 minutes.

And for Time Attack, i used Kazyua and Hworowang(???), got it at 5:51:XX. Just use spam attacks.

Quick tip, for getting the "I believe i can fly" trophy, just use whatever character and P. Jack.

Go into practice, have a second controller and make it use that one. Kick it so it lies down. Go as far into the downed character with one of your players, and when you hit the tag button, hold UP the instant you push it, and P Jack will come flying in :)

lol, so what I said in the comments section of this trophy set was true:

"Incredibly easy, unless the secret trophies are insanely hard I wouldn't rate this higher than a 2. 2-3 hours max for all these trophies."

As of course you have some skills, and know how to abuse the higher difficulties + survival. It can be done at that speed.

For others who are not too common with fighting games could have some more hours of fun.

I REALLY need help for the "Chicken" trophy. How do you perform such a move ?

I mean, I know what a "chicken" is : when you attack your opponent, he/she makes a reversal attack (usually back+Square+Cross, like Jin or Jun), and you have to perform a reversal on your opponent's reversal (hope I'm clear).

But how do you perform a chicken ? What buttons do you use ? I've been searching on the net but couldn't find it.

Somebody please me. :)

I've got one friend online who's played over 30,000 online matches in Tekken 6 and knows that game inside and out, so this title will probably be a cakewalk for her.:D

well, this game is different to tekken 6, so it dosent matter how many "online match" your friend had, and you only fight computer that cheat's, well they know what you gonna do, mostly so frustrating, prefer meet players atleast, it wont be boreing,:)

it total different gameplay, then the juggle tekken 6, im a nina user and, baah, she have no good attacks, and on ultra hard, computer dont let you grab combo either, so. i had to use Anna but toke me 25min but i got the eternal champion, now trying beat time attack under 6min. Best was 6min 12sec :(,

well, this game is different to tekken 6, so it dosent matter how many "online match" your friend had, and you only fight computer that cheat's, well they know what you gonna do, mostly so frustrating, prefer meet players atleast, it wont be boreing,:)

it total different gameplay, then the juggle tekken 6, im a nina user and, baah, she have no good attacks, and on ultra hard, computer dont let you grab combo either, so. i had to use Anna but toke me 25min but i got the eternal champion, now trying beat time attack under 6min. Best was 6min 12sec :(,

It does sound different, but at the same time that friend of mine is a diehard Tekken fan. She'll probably be able to handle that.

would anyone know how to KO a player in bowling?

You''ll see "Dr. B" on your left hand side. He's the person that's sticking out in the crowd right next to the bowling pins. I would pick someone like Bryan or any of the Jacks. You can easily line up the target and bowl the ball straight at Dr. B. You won't see it, but you'll know you did it when you see "K.O" on the left hand side of the screen.