EASY Nightmare Train

darthvyper

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEx-xNvAfMg&feature=player_embedded]EASY Nightmare Train[/ame]

Going through random Tekken vids & came across this little ditty!!! If you haven't got this yet, here is an extremly easy way to complete Nightmare Train without the hordes of enemies!!! A cheap trick, but for the noobs, it will help a ton!!!

Description of vid:

Since Devil Jin's arrival only depends on the time around 215 so that means there are unlimited reinforcements. So the best way to past time is to ly on the floor until 215. Let there be at least 3-4 little Gargoyles left over so that the reinforcements won't keep generating. Make sure that the big ones stay off the train because they can strike low, but the pests can only hit medium high. And let Alisa get smashed once cause if she kills the gargoyles, more just keep on coming back which will make the challenge more difficult.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think this method works for some and not for others; but one tip I can give is to make sure you leave the Gatling gun for when Devil Jin appears because it's easy to ring out with it. I struggled to fend off the gargoyles at the first, but even with Alisa downed for half the match, I was able to win w/ a ring out.