Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 11:16 AM   #81
DaCheetah

Send a message via Skype™ to DaCheetah

Quote:
Originally Posted by latvis20 View Post
I will test this! Anyhow, do you have any new information for beating Nightmare Train? It gives me really hard time :/
And you metioneted, that Azazel is hardest boss. I have played only Tekken 5 and 6, and I actually think Azazel ir very easy. At first Azazel was really strong, but then I started to spam my fists , . When he couldn`t block my fists, he started to take damage, all I worried about to not knock him down. When it happens, I just jump away with . Well, this technique doesn`t work for all characters, but it definetly worked for me. First I tried it with Leo, worked perfectly!
Well, just equip solid items and +Item Drop Rate and do the Subterranean Pavillon. As soon as you finished the Pavillon, the Nightmare Train will be a piece of cake, because you will have lots and lots of items for your Character and Alisa. Also be patient, those stages are kinda hard without decent items. When it comes to Azazel: He isn't too hard. You just have to have the right strategy or ub3r skillz.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:48 AM   #82
BettermanWill

thanks for putting this up with these instructions i really think i can beat it np, i might have to do a little more farming (and i hope i get a good connection) before I attempt nightmare tho

Balance and Integrity
Old 03-09-2012, 04:57 PM   #83
Human

Send a message via Skype™ to Human

You helped me a lot...already got it....man youre fantastic it took only like 2 weeks to get it...
Old 03-25-2012, 08:38 PM   #84
Ryukori

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Submission   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Silver   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Does Kuma's "Fatal Wind" trick only work on Azazel, or other characters too?

Trophy Cards
Old 03-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #85
DaCheetah

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackboy_LBP View Post
Does Kuma's "Fatal Wind" trick only work on Azazel, or other characters too?
Other characters, e.g. Jin in his sub-boss stage, tend to be faster and will probably strike you while charging "Fatal Winds" up. But if you play on easy, it should work. If it doesn't, use Kazuya and his diagonal-up-forward .
Old 04-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #86
kyorml007

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

thanks for the guide man, is been very useful. one thing to sayt tough, i cant find the way to play scenario campaign on easy... aparently, you play on normal, regardles of the difficult settings you choose on options

Thanks for the awesome signature Setsuna!
Old 04-15-2012, 09:38 PM   #87
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Once you reach a certain point in the game, Easy difficulty is disabled so Normal is your only option .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 04-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #88
kyorml007

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
Once you reach a certain point in the game, Easy difficulty is disabled so Normal is your only option .
the thing is, the game never asked me to play on easy or normal, so i asume im playing on normal. is true that in the game options of the main menu there is an easy difficulty level, but i still have access to it.

something that i noticed and i think is worth adding to the guide. when i started scenario campaing, i did a few levels and failed some others, and then entered the arena and win an ending. from there on, every few levels i started to gain randim endings. right now, im trying to beat the secret stages, and i already have about half the endings. so, in other words, it would be a good idea to go to the arena, as soon as posible to beat it, and the endings would start appearing just by advancing the campaign

and after a quite a bit of grinding for the endings AND prologues for all the characters, i finally have the plat for this game. thanks to DaCheetah for writing this guide, it helped me a lot with this game.

Last edited by Rawra; 04-16-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Merged; Please use the Edit button.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:59 PM   #89
DaCheetah

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorml007 View Post
[...]
something that i noticed and i think is worth adding to the guide. when i started scenario campaing, i did a few levels and failed some others, and then entered the arena and win an ending. from there on, every few levels i started to gain randim endings. right now, im trying to beat the secret stages, and i already have about half the endings. so, in other words, it would be a good idea to go to the arena, as soon as posible to beat it, and the endings would start appearing just by advancing the campaign
[...]
Look at the first paragraph of the trophy ''Gallery Completionist''.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:41 PM   #90
kyorml007

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCheetah View Post
Gallery Completionist
Complete the Gallery.

This is by far the longest and most annoying trophy, probably even your last.

When you've beaten every level in the Scenario mode, ("Scenario Expert") and the Arcade trophy, Team battle trophy, Survival trophy, Ghost Battle trophy, and have unlocked a movie in the Arena ("Night at the Movies"), you should just be missing:
  • All (but one) Endings (you get them when you continue playing Scenario. Just do Nina's stage, jump off the train and repeat 6-7 times for one ending. NOTE: Some characters have 2 endings, e.g. Armor King, Jin..., which means that some endings may take longer.
  • All (but one) Prologues (you get them while playing in Arena and quitting right in the first stage)
  • AND... TIME ATTACK! Some people notice that they've done everything, BUT THE TIME ATTACK! You have to set a record in Time Attack to complete the Gallery section "Statistics" (I think it's called like that). Note that this is unnecessary to some trophy-hunters, but I got mine like this.
And then.. BLING! Trophy acquired.
exactly what do you mean?? in here, it says that by the time i finish the scenario campaign, i will be missing all but one ending, so you sugest (a good sugestion may i add) to play nina's stage and diying quickly to get all the remaining endings. but you didnt add the fact that, if you beat the arena once, all of the endings will start to pop out the more you play the scenario campaign, making this last grind more quick. in my case, by the time i beated the scenario campaign (not counting secret stages) i had about 14 endings, by playing levels on the campaign, so as i wrote, this final grind was not as long as if it was for all the characters. i said playing the arena because, i was watching a nephew playing the scenario campaign a he lost quite a few times, and no ending appeared, then i beated once the arena, and the endings started poping every few levels

Closed Thread

Tags
detailed, guide, tekken 6, trophy