XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 01:36 AM   #1
Zydar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Russia
Posts: 112
Default Problem with Scenario Campaign stage....

I guess i suck really bad, cause i can't get Mishima Zaibatsu, Central Tower stage...the one with Anna then Jin and then Alisa...whenever i get to Alisa she is pwning my ass really bad...

Once i got her to 12% but that was pure luck...i play as Devil Jin and Jack-6

Any ideas or hits i can use to finish that damn stage? any help will be much appreciated!!
Zydar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:59 AM   #2
Puppet Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,722

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Ah man I know exactly how you feel that stage gave me hell the best advise I can give is to try and get better gear. Outside of that for me it just took a hell of a lot of luck and well avoid her attacks and take out the other guys first so they won't be on you as well. Can't give you any advice on any specific move though.
__________________


Puppet Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 05:29 AM   #3
Zydar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Russia
Posts: 112
Default

i also have another question concerning getting better gear...how do you set the difficulty level to hard? i did set it on hard in main menu but it seems like nothing changed...
sorry in advance for stupid question
Zydar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:10 AM   #4
Puppet Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,722

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydar View Post
i also have another question concerning getting better gear...how do you set the difficulty level to hard? i did set it on hard in main menu but it seems like nothing changed...
sorry in advance for stupid question
You should be able to do it when you enter scenario mode itself. Hard for the other modes has no effect on scenario mode that I'm aware of assuming that's what your asking.
__________________


Puppet Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:46 AM   #5
Zydar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Russia
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post
You should be able to do it when you enter scenario mode itself. Hard for the other modes has no effect on scenario mode that I'm aware of assuming that's what your asking.
hmmm interesting...is this option starts to be available only when you beat scenario campaign or is it available from the beginning? if yes, where exactly in scenario mode do i need to change the difficulty setting...i guess i am blind not to see the obvious
Zydar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:26 AM   #6
Zydar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Russia
Posts: 112
Default

oh nevermind i just finished scenario campaign. That level i had problems on, with Alisa was a piece of cake after i got some Rank S items from Scenario Mode Co-op

And as far as the difficulty setup, i can do this now since i finished Scenario Mode

Thx for the help man! i appreciate that!
Zydar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:37 AM   #7
Dianoche
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 54
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydar View Post
hmmm interesting...is this option starts to be available only when you beat scenario campaign or is it available from the beginning? if yes, where exactly in scenario mode do i need to change the difficulty setting...i guess i am blind not to see the obvious
You can change the difficulty AFTER finishing the campaign, and then you'll need to play on hard on some levels to get the secret stages, look the guide (here in PS3Trophies)
Dianoche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #8
RapTjik
 
RapTjik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Posts: 1,174

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianoche View Post
You can change the difficulty AFTER finishing the campaign, and then you'll need to play on hard on some levels to get the secret stages, look the guide (here in PS3Trophies)
Yep, the difficulty level will always be at MEDIUM before completing the campaign, after completing it you can choose to put it on MEDIUM or HARD when you go to scenario campaign.

TIP: for better items, farm Roger Jr.'s stage on HARD. I got all my Rank S items this way.
__________________
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
RapTjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #9
Harold_Cakington
 
Harold_Cakington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,272

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapTjik View Post
TIP: for better items, farm Roger Jr.'s stage on HARD. I got all my Rank S items this way.
Agreed. Think that's the best way to farm items IMO.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahuna
Frogger with an arcade stick would be too extreme for most people.
Trophy Card's Below:
Harold_Cakington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:05 AM   #10
Zydar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Russia
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapTjik View Post
TIP: for better items, farm Roger Jr.'s stage on HARD. I got all my Rank S items this way.
Really? i played yesterday this level for about 4-5 times on hard nd didn't get any Rank S items...i personally enjoy Mokujin stage, cause it is pretty easy, because you can skip fighting every guy there, jist need to break the floor untill you get to the boss fight. At the end i usually get 2-2,5 million money + about 10 items (at least 2 of them are Rank S)

I also like the stage just before Alisa, with the heli point, a lot of enemies there 2 bosses and overall for really short period of time you get about 1,5 milion money and a lot of items (not much Rank S tho)
Zydar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24 AM.