Guide to beat Azazel - easiest method!

Execta

EASY WAY TO BEAT AZAZEL WITH ANY CHARACTER:

Go to Settings in the main menu. Go to Game options. Change difficulty to "Easy", number of rounds to "1" and round lenght to "30s" (minimum). Now go and fight your way to Azazel with your chosen character.

When you're fighting Azazel himself, try to inflict even a little damage to him but while doing this, hold down :left:/:right: constantly to block any incoming attacks. When you've dealt some damage to him, keep blocking and just wait for the round timer to go to zero. When you have more health left than Azazel at the end of the round, you will win.

Beware of his grabbing laser attack though, it cannot be blocked. Another hard to block -move is Azazel's "tail move" where he knock you off to ground with his tail. You should crouch and block but it's hard. So just hope he doesn't do these moves.

This "cheat" was invented by me. I thought it would be useful as its own thread since everybody's been asking all the time about Azazel and so on. And I'm 100 % sure this is definitely the easiest way to beat this guy. I could upload a video right now where I beat Azazel with any character that I haven't even ever tried, lol...

Edited by Execta

:think: mmmmmmm... dunno, still not convinced it's easier.

On the assumption you're doing it with a character you're rubbish with, if he gets in a few lucky hits, (which he has a good chance of doing) he'll knock your health down. Then you have to go back on the offensive, with a character you're no good with. If that's the case, why not just go all out offensive anyway?

Im sure some people will find this a good tip, but for me I'll pass and go on the attack.

:)

This is not the easiest way to beat Azazel. He's not even all that hard to beat in the first place. I found sidestepping far more effective, which also means his laser misses you.

If you've never played fighting games before, you'll struggle anyway. And if you have played fighting games before, especially a Tekken game, you can go all out offensive and still beat an opponent you've never played against. It's all about timing - that's really the secret to fighting (and most) games.

• 3 weeks later...

WTF? Seriously? You guys suck if you think this isn't the fastest and easiest method? Even my brother got the Gallery Completionist trophy and he has only 1 platinum (Tekken 6) and like probably only 500 trophies and he isn't even really into them. It took him one afternoon to get like 2/3 of the ending movies for the characters.

WTF? Seriously? You guys suck if you think this isn't the fastest and easiest method? Even my brother got the Gallery Completionist trophy and he has only 1 platinum (Tekken 6) and like probably only 500 trophies and he isn't even really into them. It took him one afternoon to get like 2/3 of the ending movies for the characters.

O.....kay...

You do realise that there's more than one way to beat Azazel don't you? We have our methods, and you have yours. They both get the job done. We appreciate you sharing your method with us, but some of us would rather use a different method.

Im not saying which method is better for everyone, because everyone is different, and will have a different take on it. We're discussing possible methods here.

Also, your gallery completionist trophy can be gained by just running off the train in Nina's stage, so it's no surprise you can open up 2/3 of the trophies in an afternoon.

saying we "suck" as we prefer one method over another, isn't really going to get you far, so keep those opinions to yourself, and we can move along happily.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

I found out the easy way myself...

Use Devil Jin and start walking backwards and press :cross: or :circle: i forgot which one and D Jin will do this kick and will send Azazel Spinning into the ground and when it gets up do it again and just SPAM it for both the round i almost got a PERFECT.

Its so easy my quickest battle 30 MAX for both rounds.

• 3 weeks later...
I found out the easy way myself...

Use Devil Jin and start walking backwards and press :cross: or :circle: i forgot which one and D Jin will do this kick and will send Azazel Spinning into the ground and when it gets up do it again and just SPAM it for both the round i almost got a PERFECT.

Its so easy my quickest battle 30 MAX for both rounds.

In the Gallery Completionist trophy, you have to beat Azazel with every character to unlock their movies so it really doesn't help that you know how to beat Azazel with just one character.

• 2 months later...

For the love of god... As I stated previously, this method shows how to beat Azazel easily WITH ANY CHARACTER

For the Gallery Completionist trophy, you need to beat Azazel with every character in the game in order to get all the ending movies. This guide is for GALLERY COMPLETIONIST trophy. I know that you can do a freakin' Devil Jin laser move but how the f*ck can you do a laser move with Hwoarang or Lei? ...

• 3 weeks later...
For the love of god... As I stated previously, this method shows how to beat Azazel easily WITH ANY CHARACTER

For the Gallery Completionist trophy, you need to beat Azazel with every character in the game in order to get all the ending movies. This guide is for GALLERY COMPLETIONIST trophy. I know that you can do a freakin' Devil Jin laser move but how the f*ck can you do a laser move with Hwoarang or Lei? ...

No you dont!

Hi everyone,

seeing a lot of people are having issues getting this trophy, I just thought I'd post my findings here as my first post :) Apologies if this has been said somewhere else already.

Here is what I have done to get the trophy under a couple hours.

- First complete Scenario Mode.

- Play [Central Subway Line] (the stage with Nina as the boss) and as soon as the level begins, jump off the train (run towards the edge and press X). Repeat that over and over until you unlock the trophy.

Because the loading time is much faster when retrying this stage, and because it's really quick to just jump off the train, this is the fastest (and yet easiet) way I have found to get the trophy.

If you need some explanation as to why this works, know that once the Scenario Mode is completed, the game will unlock endings as you play. Unlocking of those is not random however. I found that they unlock in the same order as you unlock the characters in Scenario Mode. More importantly, I found that the game counts how many matches you play and awards you with an ending every 25 matches. That means that if you go play some Arcade Mode, every 25th match you play will get you an ending unlocked. Now, if you play Scenario Mode, you only need to play 6 levels (in most of the cases; sometimes you need a bit more, when unlocking dual endings such as Jin's) to unlock an ending (obviously because a Scenario level takes longer to complete than a regular match). The key though is that the game does not care if you win or lose, as you long as you play. So keep losing a Scenario level as fast as you can and you'll get the trophy in no-time.

These steps are alot easier. :)

• 9 months later...

It's not hard at all!

Like previously mentioned i go all offensive....

I beat azazel 5 times without a sweat!

I used Eddy(kept doing the break dance thingy) Law(I kept kicking him and doing the backflip attack) Jin(I used all his combos etc.) Yoshimitsu(Used all combos etc.) and finally King(Used all combos etc.)

It's not hard AT ALL! With Law and eddy i didn't even recieve ANY damage!

And i'm not even that good in tekken! Honestly i find it harder to beat the story mode (Specially midnight train) than beating azazel!

Advice: Just choose YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER, use all the combos YOU know(learn new ones along the way) and DO NOT wait and block! it's useless!